Handcuffed Man, In a Patrol Car, shot in the Head...Police say, he shot himself...smh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
For people even thinking about questioning if he did it or nit the past few pages..

Wheres the gun?

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm sitting here wit my hands behind my back trying to emulate how this could have possibly happened.

The conclusion I have reached from my experiment is that this is some MUTHAFUKKIN BULLSHYT.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
haha this story is outrageous.

there shud b outrage if these cops arent found guilty of murder first degree.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Why would the coppers lie

Better question is why would they lie so horribly

At least with most previous incidents of police brutality, the cop's story is within the realm of possibility (even though everyone knows what really happened)

This shyt, though......this shyt is actually IMPOSSIBLE (if the suicide angle is what they're pushing, and he was found still cuffed to the back)

This is like one of your friends who's always telling you he met someone famous and you give him the :childplease: face.....then one day he tells you he flew on a spaceship to Neptune and fukked some fine-ass blue aliens, and you're like :what:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
So it took them days to find a gun in the back of apolice car :leon:

:rudy:

It doesnt say that in that article, it says this is new informatiion being released.

It said they had the gun, casing and bullet all sent to the AD with his body.

I dunno, makes it a tad more believable to me, but still, how the fukk did he manage that?

I mean, it's so fukked up that I'm starting to think they have to be telling the truth, because no cop would ever kill some dude in that manner and try and pass it off as a suicide.

I would love to see the dash cam footage.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I mean, it's so fukked up that I'm starting to think they have to be telling the truth, because no cop would ever kill some dude in that manner and try and pass it off as a suicide.

:usure: The police have a looooooooong history of bizzare sh!t. Killing unarmed people, torturing the innocent in police stations, foul cover-ups, planting evidence. Oscar Grant was face down, with his hands behind his head and they still executed him....in front of dozens of people. I want to see this "footage".

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
:usure: The police have a looooooooong history of bizzare sh!t. Killing unarmed people, torturing the innocent in police stations, foul cover-ups, planting evidence. Oscar Grant was face down, with his hands behind his head and they still executed him....in front of dozens of people. I want to see this "footage".

No doubt, I am just reacting to the new information. That footage would either put this to bed or escalate the rage. It needs to be released.