Handcuffed Man, In a Patrol Car, shot in the Head...Police say, he shot himself...smh

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Well, until the IA investigation is completed, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

1. There are a lot of people who can Cirque du Soleil their body so they can move their wrists under their butt to get the cuffs in front of the body.
2. He could have used his right hand to get a hidden gun from his right ankle, and while fumbling with it, he shot himself in the right temple. Just because one is left-handed doesn't mean you can't shoot with your right hand.
3. Guns comes in different sizes and he could have had a small derringer, not a 44 magnum desert eagle. So, a derringer could have been missed in a sloppy search, i.e. they searched pockets but not the waistband. For the real thugs, inner waistband is a popular place to put a gun or contraband, not the pockets.
4. He may have had a derringer in his ankle, and he was trying to get rid of it since the cops didn't find in. Since his hands were tied up, he used his other foot to get the gun out. Since a derringer doesn't have a trigger guard, his toe pushed the trigger and his head was sideways as he was trying to work the gun out and it went off.

:aicmon: Im one of those people that can magically slide they're wrists out of a pair of handcuffs no matter how tight they are. *waves at _pd*
Even I can't make a gun dissapear though :rudy:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
So the cop missed the gun during the pat down, then dude was able to get the gun put it to his head and pulled the trigger...all while having his hands cuffed behind his back??

These fukken cops aren't even trying to cover their tracks anymore...yeah um we cuffed him but I dont know how he got shot in the head :manny:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sloppy searches aren't anything new. Knife, gun, dope, pipe... it is not unusual for an arrestee to have this stuff on his person that didn't get caught during the search after an arrest. Usually, they will try to get rid of it after the cop places them in the car. Throw it on the floor or stuff it between the seat back and seat bottom cushion. It prevents additional charges getting added on.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Im assuming that this is a troll thread because anyone who is not retarded will ask...how could he hide a gun on his ankle even though he was searched TWICE...and aren't ankles one of the main focus points in a frisk? You probably said some other dumb shyt but I stopped reading your post.

But, Im hoping you're not a remedial imbecile so I will give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that you are trolling.
I'm only saying the ankle was a possibility. Overall, it was a sloppy search.
Who knows where the gun was concealed. During police training, pretend suspects were able to hide small handguns on their person that got missed after a search.
Unless you want to be naive, there are a lot of ways to hide a small gun on your person.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm only saying the ankle was a possibility. Overall, it was a sloppy search.
Who knows where the gun was concealed. During police training, pretend suspects were able to hide small handguns on their person that got missed after a search.
Unless you want to be naive, there are a lot of ways to hide a small gun on your person.

So even during training situations yall couldnt do proper searches? This is where our taxes go to :leon:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So even during training situations yall couldnt do proper searches? This is where our taxes go to :leon:
In training, you are in a learning environment. You learn from your mistakes. Yeah, some people missed on things during searches and were reprimanded for it.
Just to keep it real, unless you are a real thug/ex-con/repeat offender, NO POSERS, you don't know how important to conceal illegal stuff as best as possible because getting caught equals years in jail.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk.....
nikkas need to start rioting or something.

I feel like nikkas is way to relax right now.

But oh I forgot as long as y'all got your vh1 reality shows some Reggie and your monthly salary you good right :pacspit:

rioting where? see here's the problem rioting for blacks = tearing up your own neighbordhood. as if it isnt hard enough to get nice things in the hood. it will take you 10 years to get that stuff back. and think about it why are you burning up your own hood anyway. your hood didnt do this. people outside of yoru hood did this. if you gotta riot. riot in those areas where these people live. not where you live.

but you wont do that cause they will shoot you on sight.