Handcuffed Man, In a Patrol Car, shot in the Head...Police say, he shot himself...smh

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Wheres the gun?

jaguars-fan-gif.gif
BushesAfter.jpg

:birdman:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
you're probably right. nikkas just want to fukk hoes, smoke weed, and chill these days:aicmon:

Ayo chill with that shyt my man. This the same thing what happens all the time

-Something tragic happens

- Blame ourselves for something we could do nothing about

- Rinse and Repeat

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, until the IA investigation is completed, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

1. There are a lot of people who can Cirque du Soleil their body so they can move their wrists under their butt to get the cuffs in front of the body.
2. He could have used his right hand to get a hidden gun from his right ankle, and while fumbling with it, he shot himself in the right temple. Just because one is left-handed doesn't mean you can't shoot with your right hand.
3. Guns comes in different sizes and he could have had a small derringer, not a 44 magnum desert eagle. So, a derringer could have been missed in a sloppy search, i.e. they searched pockets but not the waistband. For the real thugs, inner waistband is a popular place to put a gun or contraband, not the pockets.
4. He may have had a derringer in his ankle, and he was trying to get rid of it since the cops didn't find in. Since his hands were tied up, he used his other foot to get the gun out. Since a derringer doesn't have a trigger guard, his toe pushed the trigger and his head was sideways as he was trying to work the gun out and it went off.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Ayo chill with that shyt my man. This the same thing what happens all the time

-Something tragic happens

- Blame ourselves for something we could do nothing about

- Rinse and Repeat

yeah you're right in a way. my bad

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

goat commentary

Last edited by a moderator:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:snoop: Niccas aint gonna do shyt about this but watch love and hip-hop, drink and smoke themselves to death....

Niccas were more mad when direct tv took away their BET :stopitslime:

Daps
Why is no other major news outlet reporting this?

I googled his name and apparently, two cacs were with him but got released before he decided this life was too much for him to handle. :rolleyes:

Jonesboro, Arkansas police officer Keith Baggett says he was dispatched to investigate a suspicious vehicle on the night of July 28th, a Saturday, following reports of a white truck “driving up and down” Haltom Street with its lights off. Baggett stated in his report that he approached the white Chevrolet truck, which was parked with just its parking lights on, and found three people inside, all sitting in the front seats — a white male driver, not named in the report because he is 17 years old, a second white male, 19-year-old Timothy Teal of Missouri, and a 21-year-old black male sitting in the passenger seat, who initially gave his name as Laryan Bowman. Baggett said only the driver produced identification.

Chavis Carter case: Officers released 2 others before alleged ‘suicide’ | theGrio

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Well, until the IA investigation is completed, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

1. There are a lot of people who can Cirque du Soleil their body so they can move their wrists under their butt to get the cuffs in front of the body.
2. He could have used his right hand to get a hidden gun from his right ankle, and while fumbling with it, he shot himself in the right temple. Just because one is left-handed doesn't mean you can't shoot with your right hand.
3. Guns comes in different sizes and he could have had a small derringer, not a 44 magnum desert eagle. So, a derringer could have been missed in a sloppy search, i.e. they searched pockets but not the waistband. For the real thugs, inner waistband is a popular place to put a gun or contraband, not the pockets.
4. He may have had a derringer in his ankle, and he was trying to get rid of it since the cops didn't find in. Since his hands were tied up, he used his other foot to get the gun out. Since a derringer doesn't have a trigger guard, his toe pushed the trigger and his head was sideways as he was trying to work the gun out and it went off.

Wheres the gun?

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

:mindblown:

Daps

Im assuming that this is a troll thread because anyone who is not retarded will ask...how could he hide a gun on his ankle even though he was searched TWICE...and aren't ankles one of the main focus points in a frisk? You probably said some other dumb shyt but I stopped reading your post.

But, Im hoping you're not a remedial imbecile so I will give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that you are trolling.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Im assuming that this is a troll thread because anyone who is not retarded will ask...how could he hide a gun on his ankle even though he was searched TWICE...and aren't ankles one of the main focus points in a frisk?

But, Im hoping you're not a remedial imbecile so I will give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that you are trolling.

no that dude is a ex cop real talk, of course dude is gonna defend his fakkit pigs