Handcuffed Man, In a Patrol Car, shot in the Head...Police say, he shot himself...smh

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
what a terrible defense 'he killed himself'

Black people dont kill themselves. CaC's kill themselves at 6x the rate of Blacks.

We in a war bruh. Time to wake up. stop killing each other.

And start killing them. they killing us. :yeshrug:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
what a terrible defense 'he killed himself'

Black people dont kill themselves. CaC's kill themselves at 6x the rate of Blacks.

We in a war bruh. Time to wake up. stop killing each other.

And start killing them. they killing us. :yeshrug:

:bryan:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This is fukking disgusting. Please be careful out there people, don't give these monsters a chance to pull this shyt on you. :upsetfavre:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
There’s no indication of any projectiles coming from outside the vehicle. We’ve reviewed the dashcam video and as late as today managed to have some witnesses come forward that observed the incident from start to finish," Yates said. "And their statements tend to support that whatever transpired in the back of that police car transpired in the back with the officers in a different location.”

Let's see that dash cam vid

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gon defend cops cuz I put nuthin past em....but this is sumthing I think they coulda covered up a little better if they wanted to make it look like he killed himself...like take the handcuffs off for example...but at this point cops know nuthin will happen and are physcopaths who don't give a shyt in a lot of cases....people who bcome cops either are power hungry azzholes,or people who want to do good in the community....the power hungry ones never change and decide they wanna just protect and serve...but the ones who started out good get corrrupted a lot of times.....that leaves not a lot of room for good cops...hopefully they get to the bottom of this I would think it'd be easy

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
Haven't read all the details of this story but I smell a setup.....based on 2 things:

- I've read where the police claim they have dash cam footage 'proving' that none of the arresting officers were close to the guy when he was shot

- I've read where he was STILL cuffed to his back when they found him shot

There's no way he shot himself in the head while still cuffed behind his back. If the video from the dashcam really shows that the cops who arrested him weren't near him when he was shot, then someone else went in that back seat and killed that dude....maybe another cop?

Either that or they're lying about the dashcam footage to begin with.

I'd like to know who these 'witnesses' are that support the cops' account of events. I'd also like to know how long the suspect was left alone before he was shot. And were the car doors locked from outside when they put him inside?

And why are they suddenly claiming they found the gun in the back seat? Wasn't it initially reported that no gun was found when they searched the car?

One thing's for sure: at this point, there's no possible way to explain what really happened without the police coming out in a negative light (their best-case-scenario is that they failed to search him properly, which lead to his death....even that's horrible if it's to be believed). How are you honestly going to expect people to believe that a guy who was cuffed behind his back, pulled out a gun and shot himself in the temple without bringing his hands to the front?

BTW, If I made a mistake in any of the above details, someone please correct me. Again, I only skimmed over a few articles on this.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Though it saddens and disguts me, I'm not suprised this happened. If you learn about the history of the police in America and their original purpose (to monitor, terrorize and apprehend runaway slaves) you'll see this isnt anything new. The thing is, it could have been any one of us. Anytime I get pulled over, I think to myself, "Is this it?".

Instances like this just add to the racial tension which is at an all time high in this country. Something big is gonna happen....again. We definitely need to keep the awareness up about this.