Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Pretty sure the allure of star wars was too much for them. i get it, it would be tough for me to turn that down too. but sometimes the grass isn't always greener.

Yeah, they mentioned that SW was a "dream project" so it made since for them to leave. Sucks to get kicked off your dream film though :smh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, they mentioned that SW was a "dream project" so it made since for them to leave. Sucks to get kicked off your dream film though :smh:

Yeah definitely. If Marvel or Sony or whomever kicked me off a spider man movie, I'd be in my feelings for weeks:to: but then I'd be like "fukk y'all nikkas" and use that shyt to make my next movie better ever. Lord and Miller seem like the types to do that so I can definitely see them going back to flash on some tupac shyt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Official statement @MartyMcFly

:mjgrin:

Sm4aD3N.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So now I'm getting a better picture of this reading THR and other reporters on twitter.

They bumped heads on tone and they didn't like lord and miller bringing an improv style and letting the actors go off script, which is what they've always done so it's weird Kathleen and crew didn't think of that before they hired them.

Apparently they tried to make han a more comedic character and lucasfilm-rightly in my eyes- balked at that.

But the ultimate fatality was Kathleen wanting to pull a rogue one and bring in another creative to oversee the reshoots. Unlike Garreth on rogue one, those two cats weren't having it lol and they said "fukk that" and they got their pink slips