Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

CHL

Superstar
Daps
C20V_WoUkAEH7bV.jpg

Now, Billy Dee has spoken to The Hollywood Reporter about the lunch meeting and how he feels about Lucasfilm using Lando without him. In the article he says some very nice things about Glover and even gives a bit of a clue as to what the upcoming film may be about.

[Glover] had recently said that he wasn’t “as cool” as you. Did you give him any pointers on being cool?

Well, nobody’s as cool as me. (Laughs.) That’s a tough way to go. No, I’m only joking. Donald is eclectic, I think that’s really important particularly for the character of Lando. He is particularly eclectic in the way he approaches his art. When I talked to him I really got the sense of him being a worldly person.

Is that hard, saying goodbye to a character or watching him take on a life after you?

Well, eventually something else has to happen with it. But I’m not saying goodbye to that character. It’s still very much a part of my life. I created that character.

Have you talked to Harrison Ford about his thoughts on watching his character played by someone else?

Yeah, this one is about how we established our relationship and the question of the Millennium Falcon. :lolbron: I have not spoken with him — he’s too busy.
http://makingstarwars.net/2017/02/b...ld-glover-millennium-falcon-letting-go-lando/