Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This bytch prolly tried to sneak a feminist angle into the Han Solo movie and they said NOPE!

Lol nah. I put it in the Star Wars thread but they disagreed on tone and the character of Han Solo and she and her production crew didn't like the loose improv style lord and miller brought to the table. Which seems odd to me seeing as how you'd think you'd know that when you gave them the job. They wanted Han to be more comedic than he is, but I think that's the right call on lucasfilm to give that one a red flag.

The final straw was then trying to do to them what they did to Edwards on rogue one and bring someone else in for the reshoots and they said fukk that and they got fired

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to scrap this whole movie and allocate their resources somewhere else.

Han Solo is like Jack Sparrow and the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Jack was cool as a supporting character but as the movies went on and he became the main character his antics stopped being charming and comical and started being annoying. He went from the guy with a plan to a clumsy buffoon.

I think Disney is trying to do a Indiana Jones in space, we'll see how that goes.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's a dumb idea and obvious cash grab since star nerds will praise anything star wars. fukk this movie.
I keep asking this. For such a big universe they are really keeping it small and safe

I agree. The only thing that got me interested was the directors. And now that they're out and they're going to give it over to someone who'll play by the rules and play it safe I feel like I'm ready to say "miss me"