Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh:

That's crazy. Can you remember a time a director has left like this before during filming?

I wonder if it gets pushed back,they re-tool or they just bring someone in to salvage what's there?

Between this and the rumours about rogue one :patrice:

They gotta do something. I can't remember someone jumping ship four months into production but I'm sure its happened before. Entire shyt is at a standstill till they find someone else, which sucks

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They gotta do something. I can't remember someone jumping ship four months into production but I'm sure its happened before. Entire shyt is at a standstill till they find someone else, which sucks
I read there was less than a month left in filming.

"Creative differences" sounds like bullshyt.

That's something that happens in pre production,not when you're almost done filming

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much too far along to scrap it

tenor.gif

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
That's crazy, even Josh Trank finished the F4 movie and wasn't around (I think) during the reshoots.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So from what Variety is saying, for those of you who don't want to read it, is there was a culture clash. Lord and Miller wanted to do things one way, Kennedy and Kasdan and crew wanted to do it another way. The two of them weren't cool with having her over their shoulders all the time and she just didn't like the way they directed or interacted with actors. And they didn't step off, they were fired.

So yeah it wouldn't surprise me if they went back to Flash since the reason they didn't direct it is because they had a chance to direct a star wars flick.

And now there's this

Ron Howard Top Choice To Take Over Han Solo Film?