Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I would like to see the boba fett story if it's this bounty hunter movie. That would be cool

Yeah, I could see that working since not too much is known about him. If they kept the prequel trilogy shyt out of it I'd be in. But going back and trying to show or explain why great characters are great? Especially an iconic role like Ford's Han Solo? :camby:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, I could see that working since not too much is known about him. If they kept the prequel trilogy shyt out of it I'd be in. But going back and trying to show or explain why great characters are great? Especially an iconic role like Ford's Han Solo? :camby:

Han can work too if you don't make it an origin flick. I think a lot of cats are convinced they're going to show what makes him who he is when I've always been under the impression they were just going to tell a story of an adventure he had before a new hope. He's a smuggler so clearly he was up to stuff before luke and Obi ran into him.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Han can work too if you don't make it an origin flick. I think a lot of cats are convinced they're going to show what makes him who he is when I've always been under the impression they were just going to tell a story of an adventure he had before a new hope. He's a smuggler so clearly he was up to stuff before luke and Obi ran into him.
If past Hollywood retro-origin films are any indicator we are going to see how Han got the Falcon, , how he got his gun, how he met Chewbacca, how he met Lando, how he became a smuggler and his first encounter with Jabba.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If past Hollywood retro-origin films are any indicator we are going to see how Han got the Falcon, , how he got his gun, how he met Chewbacca, how he met Lando, how he became a smuggler and his first encounter with Jabba.

Which is what I don't want. I don't want to see the good the bad and the ugly. Meaning how he got all this stuff lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Which is what I don't want. I don't want to see the good the bad and the ugly. Meaning how he got all this stuff lol
I am not looking for an actual origin film either. I do think showing how a young Han with his crew of Chewie, Lando and whoever else they ran with first got involved with and on the bad side of Jabba would be cool.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I am not looking for an actual origin film either. I do think showing how a young Han with his crew of Chewie, Lando and whoever else they ran with first got involved with and on the bad side of Jabba would be cool.
Yeah that would be cool. Or maybe he's always been on his bad side.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
The next spin off is supposed to be Boba Fett.
A few years ago, yes Lucasfilm was intending to make a Boba Fett film with Josh Trank. However they seem to have discarded that plan, and if there is any Boba Fett appearance in an upcoming film, it's been rumored it will be as part of an ensemble of bounty hunters (it's unclear which era this would take place in, hopefully the prequel era to infuriate @Won Won )

The next spinoff will most likely be an Obi-Wan film in 2020/2021 (expect an announcement at D23).

After the Obi-Wan film, they can begin to branch off to other genres/eras/unknown characters.

Last edited:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Didn't Rogue one go thru the same shyt? I remember reading how they got an entirely new director to reshoot the entire 2nd half or some shyt

Lucasfilm knows what they want. A safe star wars movie with enough nostalgia that'll rake in money

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Creative differences with only a couple weeks left of shooting

giphy.gif