Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I have a feeling they're gonna try to make this a comedy in space :camby:

Seems even more likely with Lord & Miller directing

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I have a feeling they're gonna try to make this a comedy in space :camby:

Seems even more likely with Lord & Miller directing
A change of pace could be nice I guess

A buddy comedy with Han and chewbacca could do well 21 jump st meets Star Wars style

Edit as long as it has Han doing all Han things I think it's fitting given his character

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Lord & Miller leave the film :damn:

'Star Wars': Han Solo Film Loses Directors

Phil Lord and Christopher Miller are no longer directing the Han Solo Star Wars spin-off.

"Phil Lord and Christopher Miller are talented filmmakers who have assembled an incredible cast and crew, but it’s become clear that we had different creative visions on this film, and we’ve decided to part ways. A new director will be announced soon,” said Kathleen Kennedy, president of Lucasfilm in a statement.

“Unfortunately, our vision and process weren’t aligned with our partners on this project. We normally aren’t fans of the phrase ‘creative differences’ but for once this cliché is true. We are really proud of the amazing and world-class work of our cast and crew,” stated Phil Lord and Christopher Miller.

Lord and Miller, the helmers of The LEGO Movie and 21 Jump Street and its sequel 22 Jump Street, signed on to direct the Star Wars stand-alone in July 2015. The film will star Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo, while Emilia Clarke, Woody Harrelson and Donald Glover also star.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This sucks...and it's odd this happened right in the middle of production

Phil Lord, Christopher Miller Drop Off ‘Untitled Han Solo’ Film Due To ‘Creative Differences’

The Untitled Han Solo film will move forward with a directorial change.

“Phil Lord and Christopher Miller are talented filmmakers who have assembled an incredible cast and crew, but it’s become clear that we had different creative visions on this film, and we’ve decided to part ways. A new director will be announced soon,” said Kathleen Kennedy, president of Lucasfilm.

“Unfortunately, our vision and process weren’t aligned with our partners on this project. We normally aren’t fans of the phrase ‘creative differences’ but for once this cliché is true. We are really proud of the amazing and world-class work of our cast and crew,” stated Phil Lord and Christopher Miller.

The untitled Han Solo film remains scheduled for a May 2018 release.