Halo 5 campaign is good, what's the problem again?:dahell:

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
Biggest problem the same boss on 3 separate occasions... And the last one had 4 of the same nikka!
Breh, that last Warden I was like

"This nikka again" :why:
"3 of em?" :dwillhuh:
"Attacking at the same time" :merchant:
"My team ain't doing nothing" :damn:
"They all coming after me":sadcam:

*3 hours later*
:ohlawd:

I thought the campaign was aight tho. I wouldn't say that it was close to the best (I give that to Halo 3 and I liked Reach) but it wasn't that bad.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Campaign was totally forgettable from both a story and gameplay angle. The only cool moment in the whole game is that little escape sequence where shyts collapsing. The rest of it is just more of the same gameplay we been doing since 2001. ZZZZ.

Multiplayer was well done though, I'll give it that. Best multiplayer since Halo 3. But I still got bored of it after a couple weeks. Halo is done. :yeshrug:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It's wild how defensive you get.

Breh HALO is tired as fukk, sorry to break this to you. It's a game with pretty much the same objective over and over...and over and over again. Who cares about the halo campaign these days? It's the same shyt for 15 years. Street Fighter has had mechanical changes throughout the years and serves a different purpose.

A story driven franchise spread out over 15 years and you expect people to STILL be interested? Get real breh, that doesn't work in ANY genre with so many releases in a relatively tight window.
ok you might feel that way along with other people soooo if it's that tired how did it move the units it did ? if that's the case we can say that about every game with a sequel

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Another Meach/Liquid war zone thread

giphy.gif

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its known bungie made Destiny the true successor but from what i played the campaign was ok. the lack of Master overrated Chief was not missed

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The Halo campaign wasn't marketed right. I thought it would be about chief going rogue and there would be some sort of epic showdown between him and Locke when it just turned out to be a cutscene. In the end, they just found a creative way to make the same trilogy again, stop the super weapon rings from being activated again. shyt is old and tiring at this point.