Halo 5 campaign is good, what's the problem again?:dahell:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Halo 2 and 3 are my favorite Halos. Hate Halo 1 due to repetitiveness. Halo Reach is okay to me, I really enjoyed the multiplayer but the campaign was kinda a chore with the receptiveness like Halo 1 but not that bad.

Halo 4 has to be the worst with the most boring campaign that is a chore to play through and the most lackluster multiplayer.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Halo 2 and 3 are my favorite Halos. Hate Halo 1 due to repetitiveness. Halo Reach is okay to me, I really enjoyed the multiplayer but the campaign was kinda a chore with the receptiveness like Halo 1 but not that bad.

Halo 4 has to be the worst with the most boring campaign that is a chore to play through and the most lackluster multiplayer.
What about 5 :dwillhuh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I liked Halo and I LOVE its storyline but I agree that I too am tired of it, the problem OP is that Microsoft milked the series dry. But more importantly Halo was good because there was nothing like it(at least concerning consoles) when Halo 1 and 2 were released. Halo during the original Xbox days literally had no competition when it came to FPS and online gaming. Halo 2 was THEE game you played for multiplayer back then. But times have changed especially 2007 when COD 4 was released and oh boy that changed everything.

Ever since then the gaming industry became overpopulated with shooters and there was nothing "unique" about Halo. You had COD and Battlefield. What was the need for Halo? Plus it did not help that MS kept milking the series and 343 just making it not Halo anymore. But then Destiny came and that really put the nail in the coffin for Halo. Destiny which is developed by the people who made GOOD Halo games.

Halo just can't compete anymore. I MIGHT pickup Halo 5 that is if someone can convince me to because I have been hearing bad things. I just want the game because again I am a fan of SOLELY the storyline and what to know what happens. If the campaign is better than god awful Halo 4 then that may convince me...

What thee fukk is wrong with Yall. I didn't ask if or why you aren't interested in the game.

I posed a question to the people who are obviously already interested and have played the campaign.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How are you only playing the campaign now? :mindblown:

I thought it started out ok too, but ended poorly. It got boring and the story was terrible. We'll see how you feel once you beat the game.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
Why people saying they don't like this?

Only played the first couple levels but it's been epic so far.

Graphics are good, A.I. Is good. Plenty of different enemy types and strategies needed to defeat them. Cool cutscenes/set pieces. Weapons look and feel awesome. You feel a part of a huge scale war going on around you. You finally feel like a badass 7 foot soldier.

What's the problem again:dahell:
I liked it too, think the issue was that it was advertised as if it was some big Locke vs Chief showdown but it didn't really turn out that way. I loved it tho for the most part

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Halo is now the shadow of its former self:mjlol: instead of innovating a field they heavily influenced, they're copying games like COD.

Halo 5 is :trash:and the series is going downhill :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How are you only playing the campaign now? :mindblown:

I thought it started out ok too, but ended poorly. It got boring and the story was terrible. We'll see how you feel once you beat the game.
Bought it at launch, but was playing stuff like fallout, Witcher, tomb raider, before I jumped in.

I'll update after I beat it, but so far it's one of the better FPS campaigns I've played.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Halo was still one of the best selling games last year. Plenty of people talk about it and play it.

And it's nothing like COD.

Have you played it?
:comeon: Halo 5 was the least sold Halo game, that should tell you everything. Halo 5 global sales were around 3 million (as of feb) and Halo 3 was over 12 million.

-Aiming down sights
-Sprinting
-Kill Cam
That don't sound like COD to you? :comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:comeon: Halo 5 was the least sold Halo game, that should tell you everything. Halo 5 global sales were around 3 million (as of feb) and Halo 3 was over 12 million.
3 million is still a lot more than most games. It's not the sale juggernaut it once was, but it sold much more than most games released.

-Aiming down sights
-Sprinting
-Kill Cam
That don't sound like COD to you? :comeon:
Plenty of games before and after COD have these things.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Biggest problem the same boss on 3 separate occasions... And the last one had 4 of the same nikka!
Co biggest problem no couch co op playing the campaigns in co op is an American tradition
Other problems some missions were just hubs, why? I'm trying to kill nikkas
Also story wasn't as good as hunt the truth
Also the colored fella :camby: (before some clown negs me yes I'm joking)
Otherwise the campaign was pretty cool