Halo 5 campaign is good, what's the problem again?:dahell:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Liquid is fukking trash

That's what it has to do with your post:martin:
Breh I am not sure why you are so defensive. The consensus is that people are tired of HALO and the reason I quoted @Kamikaze Revy is that there is a point in where nothing Microsoft/343 or anyone else can do will appease everyone.

HALO 5 got decent reviews overall, but the fanbase is torn. Some want it to be the same and others want change. Either way you are looking at a big backlash at this point. No way around it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh I am not sure why you are so defensive. The consensus is that people are tired of HALO and the reason I quoted @Kamikaze Revy is that there is a point in where nothing Microsoft/343 or anyone else can do will appease everyone.

HALO 5 got decent reviews overall, but the fanbase is torn. Some want it to be the same and others want change. Either way you are looking at a big backlash at this point. No way around it.
You have broken reading comprehension, and bytch boy tendencies. Please stop quoting me to keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

You're tired, I've moved on from you.:camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

No game can please everyone. Personally I think Halo 5 offers more for gamers than any other game in the series. It may seem like the game isn't doing as well more because of XB1 being behind the PS4. There simply isn't as much attention on XB1, especially in this forum.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That dude is the only one here that makes me legit mad.

Type of dude i woulda smacked up in high school man.

Ima calm down tho:whew:
giphy.gif

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Still don't understand why AI wasn't made into a mod.
I have been calling for that for a while now.

Don't take it too serious, I just like to get under meach's skin because it is easy to do.

Truth is that many are tired of the halo franchise though and a split in the community.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It's wild how defensive you get.

Breh HALO is tired as fukk, sorry to break this to you. It's a game with pretty much the same objective over and over...and over and over again. Who cares about the halo campaign these days? It's the same shyt for 15 years. Street Fighter has had mechanical changes throughout the years and serves a different purpose.

A story driven franchise spread out over 15 years and you expect people to STILL be interested? Get real breh, that doesn't work in ANY genre with so many releases in a relatively tight window.

Your being hypocritcal as fukk right here. Plenty of people still play Halo. Furthermore, tons of franchises like Mortal Kombat and Street fighter that have been around forever are being talked about and you've yet to come with this argument.

Just say you don't like Halo and keep it pushing. I just copped Halo this past week and and i'm loving the fukk of it. As are many others.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Your being hypocritcal as fukk right here. Plenty of people still play Halo. Furthermore, tons of franchises like Mortal Kombat and Street fighter that have been around forever are being talked about and you've yet to come with this argument.

Just say you don't like Halo and keep it pushing. I just copped Halo this past week and and i'm loving the fukk of it. As are many others.
Nah man. Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter are different genres. Nobody cares for the "stories" in those games. The "campaigns" are not vital to have a great experience. Halo on the other hand is for those who don't care about multiplayer.

You are right though, I haven't been a huge halo fan. Either way I will keep it moving, it's not worth wasting so much time on a franchise I don't personally care for.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I liked Halo and I LOVE its storyline but I agree that I too am tired of it, the problem OP is that Microsoft milked the series dry. But more importantly Halo was good because there was nothing like it(at least concerning consoles) when Halo 1 and 2 were released. Halo during the original Xbox days literally had no competition when it came to FPS and online gaming. Halo 2 was THEE game you played for multiplayer back then. But times have changed especially 2007 when COD 4 was released and oh boy that changed everything.

Ever since then the gaming industry became overpopulated with shooters and there was nothing "unique" about Halo. You had COD and Battlefield. What was the need for Halo? Plus it did not help that MS kept milking the series and 343 just making it not Halo anymore. But then Destiny came and that really put the nail in the coffin for Halo. Destiny which is developed by the people who made GOOD Halo games.

Halo just can't compete anymore. I MIGHT pickup Halo 5 that is if someone can convince me to because I have been hearing bad things. I just want the game because again I am a fan of SOLELY the storyline and what to know what happens. If the campaign is better than god awful Halo 4 then that may convince me...