Halo 5 campaign is good, what's the problem again?:dahell:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bad pacing in the narrative, clunky storytelling, unbelievably boring characters, relative environments, campaign that wasn’t built around the Spartan Abilities or being a part of a squad, has one of the lamest executed plot twists I’ve ever seen, and the reliance on outside mediums to fully understand the story.

I can’t complain enough about the fake fukkin boring ”scarab” fight, the lack of creativity in attacking the sandboxes, the same fukking boss fight, and a bunch of other little annoying things.

Halo 4’s was linear and boring but the story was actually able to really hit some really emotional moments.

You want specific examples of the issues that I’m talking about? I actually replayed the Halo series over the past few months to get ready for Infinite which made me realize how much I hated the story, narrative, and gameplay of 5.
You aint enjoy fightin the Warden Eternal 5 times with his corny dialogue includin 3 wardens for the 5th fight?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel people were mostly just mad cause they didn’t play as chief most of the game.

I thought the gameplay was good. I agree the bosses were kinda wack.

clearly wasn’t the best Halo campaign, but I thought it was a decent game :manny:

Nah, I actually like ODST and Reach.

But not playing as Chief after 4 did all that heavy lifting to humanize MC through his relationship with Cortana and the emotional turmoil that slowly losing her to madness was doing to him, you start playing as a set of cardboard cut outs looking for Chief.

What was Locke’s defining trait or goal outside of “Searching for the truth”?

But what did you like about the gameplay? I’m legitimately confused because the campaign isn’t even built around the best aspects of Halo 5.

Crappy AI teammates that you minimally control? It’s not a squad based shooter and the teammate mechanics can’t even carry a mission, let alone a whole game.

Did you play the campaign on Legendary and really found it as memorable as any other Halo games? Those boring ass cutscenes and characters? What was the most memorable Halo 5 moment for you lol?

Doom and Titanfall 2 came out the next year. Those are games with good campaigns and memorable missions. Could you really play those two games and then go back to enjoy Halo 5?

the multiplayer was pretty solid feeling though.

You aint enjoy fightin the Warden Eternal 5 times with his corny dialogue includin 3 wardens for the 5th fight?

Who the fukk could think this boss was good enough to fight more than once? I’ve never heard a single person say they enjoy this fight even one time. It’s like done shyt outta Duke Nukem Forever

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Gameplay was good but probably my least favorite campaign. shyt was terribly paced jumping all over the place at times, and could have had more Master Chief missions.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, I actually like ODST and Reach.

But not playing as Chief after 4 did all that heavy lifting to humanize MC through his relationship with Cortana and the emotional turmoil that slowly losing her to madness was doing to him, you start playing as a set of cardboard cut outs looking for Chief.

What was Locke’s defining trait or goal outside of “Searching for the truth”?

But what did you like about the gameplay? I’m legitimately confused because the campaign isn’t even built around the best aspects of Halo 5.

Crappy AI teammates that you minimally control? It’s not a squad based shooter and the teammate mechanics can’t even carry a mission, let alone a whole game.

Did you play the campaign on Legendary and really found it as memorable as any other Halo games? Those boring ass cutscenes and characters? What was the most memorable Halo 5 moment for you lol?

Doom and Titanfall 2 came out the next year. Those are games with good campaigns and memorable missions. Could you really play those two games and then go back to enjoy Halo 5?

the multiplayer was pretty solid feeling though.

Who the fukk could think this boss was good enough to fight more than once? I’ve never heard a single person say they enjoy this fight even one time. It’s like done shyt outta Duke Nukem Forever
I think it was somewhere in the middle of the pack as far as Halo campaigns. I didn’t really like reach or 4. So for me it was a surprise that I enjoyed it so much.

I thought they did a good job capturing the sandbox gameplay which they got away from in 4. I liked fighting the promethians. Halo enemy A.I has always been great to me.

I understand the gripes about the story, but I thought the story went off the deep end way before then so I didn’t really go in with high expectations.:manny: