Halo 5 campaign is good, what's the problem again?:dahell:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Finish the game and see how you feel then. If you still like it and had fun then :ehh:

They did large scale fights really well and the Covenant planet is crazy visually. Problem is it got progressively more boring to me, they repeated a boss fight 5 times, and they might have fukked the story up for good.

People don't like H4 campaign but the story shyts on H5 in a lot of ways.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
fakkit ass PS4 mod needs to shut his cocksucker and get the fukk outta this thread, Halo 5 is actually one of the dopeest halos I've played I just think shooters in general are getting :flabbynsick: none of the major franchises are as popular as they were 5 years ago. The fighting game scene is on the come up and PC gaming is on the rise, I think that has something to do with it

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I welcome the idea of playing a black dude through the campaign.

How many games have a black lead character?
I have no problem with that but you cant call something Halo 5 & only have 3 playable missions as MC? Should have been a spinoff & then the cliffhanger ending that wasn't satisfying. Or fighting the same boss the same way 5 times throughout the game. Evil Cortana? Didnt they do that in 4?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have no problem with that but you cant call something Halo 5 & only have 3 playable missions as MC? Should have been a spinoff & then the cliffhanger ending that wasn't satisfying. Or fighting the same boss the same way 5 times throughout the game. Evil Cortana? Didnt they do that in 4?
I get your disappointment about MC, but that's not really an issue for me.

Repeated bosses are :scust: I agree.

The rest is getting into spoiler teritory, so Ima finish it and get back to you.

I will say, for me story is the least part of my enjoyment in any game. Gameplay is paramount and gameay is geeat in halo 5.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I didn't like how they played the MC vs Locke "Hunt the truth" angle all through the promotional material and then when we got the game it was WAY different. Should have been 2 campaigns where in the end they confront each other.
This would have made the Cortona reveal even better

But yeah I think H5 scaled the war, battles, and set pieces better than any Halo before it, but that could just be a result of the resources available to them now.

Would have been dope if the system learned how you played and scripted that style to MC or Locke when you fought them in a boss encounter.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The only problem I had with Halo 5 was not playing as Chief and Blue Team exclusively. Thus, the story suffered from it. That, and Armor Lock. (not Locke):francis: