Halo 5 campaign is good, what's the problem again?:dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Halo campaign wasn't marketed right. I thought it would be about chief going rogue and there would be some sort of epic showdown between him and Locke when it just turned out to be a cutscene. In the end, they just found a creative way to make the same trilogy again, stop the super weapon rings from being activated again. shyt is old and tiring at this point.
That seems to be the gripe. Story isn't that good.

I get that. But the gameplay is fun which matters more to me I guess.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster

Brother Monster, you attacked everyone with such fury and vitriol. Please learn to be steadfast and confident in your purchases in the future.

:smile:
That liquid dude got me out of character :whew:

Ultimately I was correct though. Dude is/was a hoe and Halo still a premier franchise:ehh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The gameplay was good.

The story was meh.

And people hated on it cause it was a Black man leading most of it:mjpls:

Why didn’t you like it?? :ohhh:

Bad pacing in the narrative, clunky storytelling, unbelievably boring characters, relative environments, campaign that wasn’t built around the Spartan Abilities or being a part of a squad, has one of the lamest executed plot twists I’ve ever seen, and the reliance on outside mediums to fully understand the story.

I can’t complain enough about the fake fukkin boring ”scarab” fight, the lack of creativity in attacking the sandboxes, the same fukking boss fight, and a bunch of other little annoying things.

Halo 4’s was linear and boring but the story was actually able to really hit some really emotional moments.

You want specific examples of the issues that I’m talking about? I actually replayed the Halo series over the past few months to get ready for Infinite which made me realize how much I hated the story, narrative, and gameplay of 5.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bad pacing in the narrative, clunky storytelling, unbelievably boring characters, relative environments, campaign that wasn’t built around the Spartan Abilities or being a part of a squad, has one of the lamest executed plot twists I’ve ever seen, and the reliance on outside mediums to fully understand the story.

I can’t complain enough about the fake fukkin boring ”scarab” fight, the lack of creativity in attacking the sandboxes, the same fukking boss fight, and a bunch of other little annoying things.

Halo 4’s was linear and boring but the story was actually able to really hit some really emotional moments.

You want specific examples of the issues that I’m talking about? I actually replayed the Halo series over the past few months to get ready for Infinite which made me realize how much I hated the story, narrative, and gameplay of 5.
I feel people were mostly just mad cause they didn’t play as chief most of the game.

I thought the gameplay was good. I agree the bosses were kinda wack.

clearly wasn’t the best Halo campaign, but I thought it was a decent game :manny: