Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This Halloween followed the same blueprint - idk why everyone is acting like this is new territory. The mob scene is not new, the accidental accuser scene is not new, the over-reacting is not new, dramatic deaths - not new.

Halloween Kills is literally a compilation of all the Halloweens prior- scene by scene. Example

Tommy Doyle was basically the same as he acted in Halloween 6

The only difference is social media - everybody is a crybaby critic with a keyboard. Can’t just let a popcorn flick be fun. Dammmn. Don’t get me started on Tiki Torch Tik Tok Twitter in a frenzy- burning down the set and banning horror movies if they could.
:francis::deadmanny:

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Learn how to compose a sentence before you impose yourself in a convo that you weren’t mentioned in. If you don’t have empathy for kids then you shouldn’t be a parent.

“I also have a kid if then also kids because I also have a kid then only one also “. Wtf are you even talking about? Foh.
michael-myers-halloween-kills.gif
You understood what I wrote goofy lil girl. It’s a movie, everyone can get it when og Mike giving it up.

moral of the story don’t leave em around cacs

candy man woulda fukked him up if he came in Cabrini green in the 80s/90/

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
This Halloween followed the same blueprint - idk why everyone is acting like this is new territory. The mob scene is not new, the accidental accuser scene is not new, the over-reacting is not new, dramatic deaths - not new.

Halloween Kills is literally a compilation of all the Halloweens prior- scene by scene. Example

Tommy Doyle was basically the same as he acted in Halloween 6

The only difference is social media - everybody is a crybaby critic with a keyboard. Can’t just let a popcorn flick be fun. Dammmn. Don’t get me started on Tiki Torch Tik Tok Twitter in a frenzy- burning down the set and banning horror movies if they could.
:francis::deadmanny:

Yup
Plus, the ending kills seemed to pay homage to her mom's death in Psycho

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
it was a solid flick but if you didn’t like the one from 2018 you def not gonna like this :manny:

as the second part in a trilogy it was good for what it was but it’s crucial they wrap this up properly and bring greatness with Ends or the trilogy as a whole will feel like a letdown

:russ: at Laurie being a complete non-factor in this, she ain’t do shyt but bark out instructions

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He recreated the picture (right down to Big John's hands being folded) only he flipped who was in what position. That was a nice touch because it shows that he isn't just a single-minded unfeeling force of nature but a sadistic maniac who gets off on the killings.
Hes never been not unfeeling . The scene from Halloween 1 when he doesn’t murder any of the kids from the school even though he’s driving around town like a pedo on the prowl

Yup
Thank you. Finally!!! Someone gets it!! It’s an homage to Psycho and the earlier Halloween scene with Judith, when Michael killed her when he was a little boy. This movie is basically all the films spliced and diced, remixed into this Latest one. Everything was done for a reason

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Yup

Whose death? I know JLC's mom was the woman that died in the shower in Psycho but I don't know who else's parents were in that movie.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YEA IM HOPING THE
BLACK SHERIFF SURVIVES THIS
TRILOGY SOME HOW.

:devil:
:evil:
They let LL Cool J live what more do you want sir?? Don’t you know there’s a Quota system?
:mjpls:

J/k :whoa:
But it will be remiss of me not to bring in the honorable mentions from the “other” other slashers who kept it thorough

Dougie -aka Reggie the Reckless; little man stood up to The Gooch and Jason
:whew:

Random but if you want a REAL brutal fight with a black man taking on cacs- you should watch this- Gangs of London . Elliot is not for play out there- black people giving Albanian gangs that work.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Just read that spoiler on the extended ending and how the hell are they gonna let 4 years pass between 2018/Kills and Ends? They said Ends will be set in current year of release, 2022. :dahell:

Last edited: