Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Clearly ain’t have the drop. Let that old fukk come slow walk up and get bodied :russ::mjlol: and then stupid muthafukka next ain’t have no bullets.

and fukking p*ssy Tommy just sits there and watches everyone who he amped up get bodied :russ:
Dudes lined up one by one to get mowed down like in a Bruce Lee flick :mjlol:

Daps
Clearly ain’t have the drop. Let that old fukk come slow walk up and get bodied :russ::mjlol: and then stupid muthafukka next ain’t have no bullets.

and fukking p*ssy Tommy just sits there and watches everyone who he amped up get bodied :russ:

How did no one hit this man with a truck from jump. When they pulled up, I was like great, they’re gonna run him over first….oh we just parking and coming at him with short range weapons.

morris

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_ncwxjkj0y31qav174o4_500.gif

halloween-busta.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Seen on r/movies they are tearing this movie apart. Said the movie set in the midwest in a small town full of MAGAs and yet no one pulled out a assault rifle they should to use planks of wood to fight him instead :mjlol:

didnt they already show in the old movies he is some supernatural force that cant be killed no matter what they do? Person on there also said they had a screening with a different ending completely pre release and the studio fukked everything up

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The one thing I won’t hold against the idiots in the town. They don’t see what us viewers see. They have no idea this dude invincible. They think he a crazy ass man that murders people. So they did more than enough to be like :ehh:But when u see a motherfukker that took 7 :bustback:, 20 :deadhorse:to the face, all types of stomping & multiple stab wounds get up after all that. It’s time to fukking run:damn:

Last edited:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
IT WAS VERY STUPID
NOT MAKING THEM SIBLINGS.

I GET ANNOYED THINKING
ABOUT HOW THEY NOT ONLY
ERASED ALL THOSE SEQUELS