Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I hate monday morning quarterbacking. They should have made Laurie character more like Ends in the 2018 reboot. Then made Laurie in Ends more like 2018. shyt would helped her character a lot.

Imo it made no sense for her to think Mike was coming for her. But in Ends homey is literally outchea free as hell after murdering your daughter and you chilling baking and shyt :dahell:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
og 78 mike was even worse:yeshrug:
‘78 Mike moved like the promising rookie who had his share of shaky moments, but also potential to become an all-time great.

Don’t know what Zombie contributed to the ‘Halloween’ line other than another opportunity to shoehorn his crusty ass, can’t act wife into another role. As much as I shyt on DGG, he still didn’t commit anything as egregious as having Michael Myers SPEAK.

Last edited:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
‘78 Mike moved like the promising rookie who had his share of shaky moments, but also potential to become an all-time great.

Don’t know what Zombie contributed to the ‘Halloween’ line other than another opportunity to shoehorn his crusty ass, can’t act wife into another role. As much as I shyt on DGG, he still didn’t commit anything as egregious as having Michael Myers SPEAK.

78 mike is a fukking creep breh. aint shyt scary about that. Aint nothing groundbreaking about that. He aint no boogeyman. he aint no “shape” (the lamest most forced name for a character:mjlol:)

and aint michael get washed by busta rhyme? so much for the boogeyman facade.

and aint that bozo have a kid with his niece? the shape huh. please the og timeline is wack.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

Daps
I hate monday morning quarterbacking. They should have made Laurie character more like Ends in the 2018 reboot. Then made Laurie in Ends more like 2018. shyt would helped her character a lot.

Imo it made no sense for her to think Mike was coming for her. But in Ends homey is literally outchea free as hell after murdering your daughter and you chilling baking and shyt :dahell:

yeah i did a rewatch of the trilogy recently. and so much shyt just doesnt make sense at all that shyt was pure garbage.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
78 mike is a fukking creep breh. aint shyt scary about that. Aint nothing groundbreaking about that. He aint no boogeyman. he aint no “shape” (the lamest most forced name for a character:mjlol:)

and aint that bozo have a kid with his niece? the shape huh. please the og timeline is wack.
Carpenter oughta slap yo dumbass. :scust:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

Daps
@2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat dude stop with the fukking trolling. You're not good at it

it aint no trolling breh

the halloween franchise in my top 2 franchise but majority of the movies are buns.

the only redeeming quality of the movies is michael and even then in some of the films hes wack except for rz & ddg films. he was a whole different beast in them:wow:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
og 78 mike was even worse:yeshrug:

it aint no trolling breh

the halloween franchise in my top 2 franchise but majority of the movies are buns.

the only redeeming quality of the movies is michael and even then in some of the films hes wack except for rz & ddg films. he was a whole different beast in them:wow:

:russ: