Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Know what. The townspeople had a window of time to cut his head off or chop off his hands or something to completely disable him.

The minute that he was on the ground - they had ample time. There was like a mob of 50 people and no one thought to bring a chainsaw, Hatchet, taser, flamethrower, gasoline like that’s my only issue watching this a second time. Bats and sticks though ??? That town literally had no shooters
:dwillhuh:
They were the same idiots that let him put his mask back on. Nobody thought to just yeet that shyt down the street.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm on the fence on what I thought of it. Not my favorite Halloween sequel, but definitely not the worst by any means (that honor still goes Rob Zombie's Halloween sequel and Resurrection.) The only three people in this entire series that can actually handle Michael are Laurie, Dr. Loomis, and Busta Rhymes.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
tumblr_ncwxjkj0y31qav174o4_500.gif

halloween-busta.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just read that spoiler on the extended ending and how the hell are they gonna let 4 years pass between 2018/Kills and Ends? They said Ends will be set in current year of release, 2022. :dahell:

THIS IS BULLshyt
AND REALLY HURTS THIS CURRENT MOVIE

THE MOVIE SHOULDNT HAVE
PICKED UP RIGHT AFTER THE
1ST MOVIE IF THATS HOW
THEYRE GONNA END IT.
:devil:
:evil:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
saw this last night. possibly the most ridiculous shyt i've ever seen. He beat up a whole town after being shot multiple times and multiple blunt force headshots. this is complete bullshyt.
Its Michael fukking Myers

:gucci:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Its Michael fukking Myers

:gucci:
Clearly ain’t have the drop. Let that old fukk come slow walk up and get bodied :russ::mjlol: and then stupid muthafukka next ain’t have no bullets.

and fukking p*ssy Tommy just sits there and watches everyone who he amped up get bodied :russ:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Clearly ain’t have the drop. Let that old fukk come slow walk up and get bodied :russ::mjlol: and then stupid muthafukka next ain’t have no bullets.

and fukking p*ssy Tommy just sits there and watches everyone who he amped up get bodied :russ:
:mjlol: the whole scenario is so ridiculous. People been waiting 40 years for this moment, set him up, they went on the offensive, and still got blew out in the end.