Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I can’t get over what he did to old guy breh is dead and he kept stabbing him like which knife is best too use or what day of the week is it today :laff: :laff:
He was so nonchalant about it to make it even funnier :mjlol:

this is one if my fav horror movies I ever seen and 2018 one as well
Mike my goat
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: he had to find the right knife

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Dawg, when the towns people finally surrounded Michael and he put his mask on I said ...so y'all just gonna let Jordan put his shoes on? Them nikkas ain't stood a chance the whole movie. Michael a death god and Tommy gave me Trumptard vibes, nikka making up slogans on the spot and riling everybody up and none of them really utilized their guns, not sure it matters though given his death god status.

Last edited:

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
I feel like after watching this movie
The series peaked at H20 imo
Best halloween sequel next to 4 imo:yeshrug:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would’ve liked to see Tommy live til the next movie. Like the when Michael revives after the beatdown, Would of been interesting for Tommy to come to the realization Michael is something completely different from what he saw as a kid and just retreat into hiding til the next movie

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
IMMA BE REAL...

:mjpls:I WAS GETTING JIM CROW,
LYNCH MOBB, SUN DOWN TOWN
VIBES FROM

THAT SCENE WHEN THEY SURROUNDED MICHAEL.

WERE THERE ANY BLACK PPL
PARTICIPATING IN THAT SCENE?

I WASNT MAD AT ALL WHEN
HE FLIPPED THE SCRIPT.

:devil:
:evil:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’m more puzzled with Karen since she was there with them. She spent majority of her childhood being prepped by Laurie for moments like this. She was on the right track back at her mother’s basement. She really thought it was over after all that the mob did?:gucci:
The worst thing about Karen was her leaving her injured traumatized daughter to go up to Michael's old bedroom for who knows what the fukk reason and then Mike showing up behind her who proceeds to stab her to death all while she's screaming like a banshee and none of the multitudes of first responders in and around that house seems to notice a damn thing.