Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Got Peacock due to WWE but I had to see this shyt in an actual theater.

Not perfect but just fine as your average slasher flick.

Was wondering how it will lead into the final film. Dam shame we gotta wait a year for it. Lowkey I wish it was like The Matrix and released both them bytches within the same year.

Predictable enough but it’s gonna come down to the granddaughter surviving in the end. Laurie, the old sheriff buddy of her, and Michael himself gon be dead by the end of “Kills,” and I for one can’t wait to see how the fukkery is carried out :wow:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder why Michael kept sparing Allison, like he knocked the shotgun out her hand and bashed her head into the banister post but just stopped after thinking she was knocked out....when she was taunting him instead of directly going to her he made sure to confirm kill her boyfriend and then when he had the knife to her chest...he hesitated again, its not like she was overpowering him even if she was just stalling. Even in the first one when he killed his doctor, when she was stuck in the car...he pretty much let her run free. And Karen is a fukking idiot that pitch fork should've been stabbed in the back of his head for them few seconds he was hurting.

I do like they showed he has a high threshold for pain but he's not necessarily invulnerable, I noticed during the mob beat down he bandaged his fingers that Laurie shotgunned off in the last movie.

wildest part is all of this shyt is taking place in one night from the last movie til this one

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I skimmed thru this shyt. The most interesting parts were the beginning and end.

Why do doors in horror movies never work properly? Lol. Also, hiding is futile if you're getting chased by Mike.

They would make the Black couple the stupid characters:mjpls:

why did he do Alison's bf like that:picard:

There were at least 20+ people there to jump Mike and only one person brought a gun? They should've had the entire armory out there to light his azz up. Or ran him over like Patricia did to the Creeper.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Mike & Lory being siblings was stupid but making them not be siblings is even more stupid imo with this new reboot. Mike don’t know who this bytch is and he not trying to kill her. Mike did not give a fukk about a hospital. He just wanted to go home and kill. So to me that dynamic between Lori & Mike don’t hit like the other movies