Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Mike & Lory being siblings was stupid but making them not be siblings is even more stupid imo with this new reboot. Mike don’t know who this bytch is and he not trying to kill her. Mike did not give a fukk about a hospital. He just wanted to go home and kill. So to me that dynamic between Lori & Mike don’t hit like the other movies
Yeah, like Michael didn't really give a shyt about where Laurie was the entire movie. shyt, he was only brought to her in Halloween 2018 because of that dumbass doctor. It's kind of funny, because Laurie obsessed over him for 40 years and he hit her with the "I don't think about you at all".

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Mike & Lory being siblings was stupid but making them not be siblings is even more stupid imo with this new reboot. Mike don’t know who this bytch is and he not trying to kill her. Mike did not give a fukk about a hospital. He just wanted to go home and kill. So to me that dynamic between Lori & Mike don’t hit like the other movies
IT WAS VERY STUPID
NOT MAKING THEM SIBLINGS.

I GET ANNOYED THINKING
ABOUT HOW THEY NOT ONLY
ERASED ALL THOSE SEQUELS
BUT REWROTE HISTORY
ON TOP OF THAT.
:devil:
:evil:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But that’s the point. Laurie spent 40 years obsessed with someone who isn’t obsessed with her. And she drove away her family, became a wreck and suffered as a result.

It makes her more Loomis than Loomis was. Michael is the shark in jaws. He just does what he does. Making them siblings is wack to me because it means as long as I stay away from Laurie or any strode relative, I’m good. I’m safe. It gives motivation to him and makes Michael less scary.

If he’s more like a shark just randomly going after whoever for whatever reason his instinct says, that’s scarier for me. I never liked the sibling storyline (and neither did Carpenter when he wrote it in drunk mode) and I think the series has a bit more purity without it.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
2018>> than this one

this was ok, but the whole Hosiptal scenes and everyone chasing after that one dude who’s like 5’4 was ridiculous and thinking he’s Michael Myers.. come on
them people didn’t even believe in micheal Myers and hadn’t even heard of him until that night.

he been locked in a mental ward for 40 years.

they didn’t know, they was amped and wanted blood.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The 2018 reboot was so much better. This movie was filled with stupid characters dying the stupidest deaths. shyt is badly so written. Dialogue was cringe especially Tommy’s. Why the fukk is Tommy Doyle in this movie the first place? This movie is a direct sequel to the first Halloween which means his character shouldn’t even exist.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The 2018 reboot was so much better. This movie was filled with stupid characters dying the stupidest deaths. shyt is badly so written. Dialogue was cringe especially Tommy’s. Why the fukk is Tommy Doyle in this movie the first place? This movie is a direct sequel to the first Halloween which means his character shouldn’t even exist.
Yeah he should. Tommy and Lindsay lived homie.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Basically for Laurie it was the worst day of her life, for Michael, it was just Halloween :yeshrug:
:russ:

I must have remembered wrong, I thought Tommy Doyle was introduced in Halloween 2.
Nope. She babysits tommy and Lindsay in part 1. Tommy is the little kid who kept telling her about the boogeyman because the kids at school were teasing him