Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
why all horror movies gotta be stuffed with couples, relationships , interacials and trans :francis: samething with candyman......shyt just seems forced and out place to me,,,,,
I enjoyed all michael myers screen time,,, everthing else was kinda ass.

6.0 /10

:yeshrug:

look over me if im reaching
While I can enjoy a horror movie that has characters that are basically shallow as hell and have been created just to die, my preference is for characters with some depth to them. The more a character is built up to be someone who matters and who the audience can make a connection with (be it a good or bad connection) then their deaths pack a bigger punch and you find yourself either rooting for them to survive or (if they are awful characters) you find yourself rooting for them to die.
But either way you actually care about what happens to them.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I get that and I had no problem with Laurie's speech. My issue was having that speech be the voiceover to Michael shaking off the absolute decimation the Haddonfield Posse put on him to then just wipe them out like they were nothing. It leaned into the Michael as a supernatural being thing whether intentional or not.
Word. I didn’t read it that way. BUT I see how someone could. I really read it as this man survived pretty much everything thrown at him. Shots to the chest, knives, stabbed in the neck. Stabbed in the eye. And he kept going. Why wouldn’t he keep going here?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Another gripe after a 2nd viewing, why was the sheriff just so :patrice: about killing Michael. Literally every time they mention it he looks :patrice: about killing him even after seeing what he did to those fire fighters.
Sheriff Brackett? He’s spent many years like Laurie being haunted by Michael, seeing all those lives affected, and was skeptical that the Haddonfield Mob would accomplish a task as great as killing him.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah the black Sheriff. Sheriff Brackett was down to kill him soon as Tommy mentioned it
I assumed they cut most of Hollywood from Queen Sugar's scenes because he came in, had a couple lines, sat on the steps looking dejected and that was it.
There had to be more to his part than just that.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Nah the black Sheriff. Sheriff Brackett was down to kill him soon as Tommy mentioned it
I thought Barker was just stressed from the whole matter…both the mob going haywire and figuring how to deal with Michael being on the loose. He felt kinda wasted and the movie should’ve done more with him. Maybe his role is bigger in Ends.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Know what. The townspeople had a window of time to cut his head off or chop off his hands or something to completely disable him.

The minute that he was on the ground - they had ample time. There was like a mob of 50 people and no one thought to bring a chainsaw, Hatchet, taser, flamethrower, gasoline like that’s my only issue watching this a second time. Bats and sticks though ??? That town literally had no shooters
:dwillhuh:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Did people actually enjoy this? I found it dumb since the first couple of scenes.
Why didn't the firefighters all jump him like the mob? Why did one of the firefighters spray water on him like it was going to do something?
Why did that older black lady stare at Michael instead of running away, or going out the door? Was she in shock? Also why did they make her die like that with all the spinning theatrics after :mjlol:?

Goofy ass lady took a whole hour putting bricks into a bag to hit Mike while her comrades were getting fukked up by Mike :mjlol:

Then that gay nikka talking about "welcome home Mike" not even attempting to run away, just let the nikka stab him up.

Also is Mike supernatural or not:dahell:? So many inconsistencies in this series and the director saying Mike ain't supernatural does not make it any better while he is doing supernatural shyt.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Know what. The townspeople had a window of time to cut his head off or chop off his hands or something to completely disable him.

The minute that he was on the ground - they had ample time. There was like a mob of 50 people and no one thought to bring a chainsaw, Hatchet, taser, flamethrower, gasoline like that’s my only issue watching this a second time. Bats and sticks though ??? That town literally had no shooters
EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I’m more puzzled with Karen since she was there with them. She spent majority of her childhood being prepped by Laurie for moments like this. She was on the right track back at her mother’s basement. She really thought it was over after all that the mob did?:gucci:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
why all horror movies gotta be stuffed with couples, relationships , interacials and trans :francis: samething with candyman......shyt just seems forced and out place to me,,,,,
I enjoyed all michael myers screen time,,, everthing else was kinda ass.

6.0 /10

:yeshrug:

look over me if im reaching
What does this even mean? Every person in horror movies needs to be single?