Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

He recreated the picture (right down to Big John's hands being folded) only he flipped who was in what position. That was a nice touch because it shows that he isn't just a single-minded unfeeling force of nature but a sadistic maniac who gets off on the killings.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

When @2:45 kicked in.:wow:

This track and the scene that accompanies it was one of the biggest highlights of the film to me. Carpenter and Co. were in their bag with the score.

Little Lindsey from 1978 ends up with what I felt was the best chase down, puts up the best fight against The Shape, and ends up surviving the whole ordeal. I hope we see more of her. Michael stalking down his prey is the creepiest, most unsettling shyt ever.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
score in this definitely dope.

streamed it today
Copped the vinyl
He recreated the picture (right down to Big John's hands being folded) only he flipped who was in what position. That was a nice touch because it shows that he isn't just a single-minded unfeeling force of nature but a sadistic maniac who gets off on the killings.
was looking for you lol. So watched it again in the theater with my homeboy and realized

Laurie is talking in metaphor when she talks about Michaels curse. She’s strictly referring to him as an embodiment of fear and how fear can’t be beaten the way they’re going about it or trying to go about it. Because fear spreads and and is emboldened by the more danger in its wake.

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
why all horror movies gotta be stuffed with couples, relationships , interacials and trans :francis: samething with candyman......shyt just seems forced and out place to me,,,,,
I enjoyed all michael myers screen time,,, everthing else was kinda ass.

6.0 /10

:yeshrug:

look over me if im reaching

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
why all horror movies gotta be stuffed with couples, relationships , interacials and trans :francis: samething with candyman......shyt just seems forced and out place to me,,,,,
I enjoyed all michael myers screen time,,, everthing else was kinda ass.

6.0 /10

:yeshrug:
Horror movies always try to reflect real life in at least one aspect. All the shyt you mentioned is real life :manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Copped the vinyl

was looking for you lol. So watched it again in the theater with my homeboy and realized

Laurie is talking in metaphor when she talks about Michaels curse. She’s strictly referring to him as an embodiment of fear and how fear can’t be beaten the way they’re going about it or trying to go about it. Because fear spreads and and is emboldened by the more dangerous in its wake.
I get that and I had no problem with Laurie's speech. My issue was having that speech be the voiceover to Michael shaking off the absolute decimation the Haddonfield Posse put on him to then just wipe them out like they were nothing. It leaned into the Michael as a supernatural being thing whether intentional or not.