Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I can’t get over what he did to old guy breh is dead and he kept stabbing him like which knife is best too use or what day of the week is it today :laff: :laff:
He was so nonchalant about it to make it even funnier :mjlol:

this is one if my fav horror movies I ever seen and 2018 one as well
Mike my goat

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want them to hang up Michael Myers after Halloween Ends.

i dont care who has the rights to it, no more movies. Just create a new horror icon

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was loud as hell bruh. My favorite moment in horror history bruh. I was felt disrespected for Mike that these p*ssy thought they could go with they move :hhh: stab Mike in the back brehs
That scene where Mike stabs the old man in the back with multiple knives like he was putting candles on a cake. Broke off the kitchen light and stabbed her like he was using a lightsaber. Movie is wild sadistic
:deadmanny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I can’t get over what he did to old guy breh is dead and he kept stabbing him like which knife is best too use or what day of the week is it today :laff: :laff:
He was so nonchalant about it to make it even funnier :mjlol:

this is one if my fav horror movies I ever seen and 2018 one as well
Mike my goat
Lmaoffff - that’s the part that had me crying; steak knife- nah, butter knife - nah, carving knife -nah, cake knife- nah, he had 10 knives sticking out his back. Notice how the man’s body was placed on top of the table
:dead::dead:
Had to be intentional that it resembled a birthday cake - whoever thought of that scene was on some shyt
giphy.gif

:mjlol::francis: