Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man I feel like all the horror icons got this spell that’s automatically cast if you run away from them. Either you’re staring into space trying to comprehend what’s in front of you or you’re tripping over a branch out of nowhere. One of the funniest tropes out there. We fukked. :snoop:

Yo when the black lady somehow forgot to unlock a door and Mike was literally just staring at her from 30ft away :deadmanny:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Movie was hella frustrating to watch. I was just yelling at my TV throughout the whole film.
Allyson was killing me with the whole staring into space thing. Not as impressed with the Nelsons as I was in 2018. :hhh:

When Karen peeked over to give Michael a final stab, I thought she was gonna get choked out. I thought Michael Myers would rise up on some Undertaker shyt and have the whole mob of Haddonfield SHOOK.

But we got zoom-in kills and an anti-climatic Karen death instead. :unimpressed:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Allyson was killing me with the whole staring into space thing. Not as impressed with the Greers as I was in 2018. :hhh:

When Karen peeked over to give Michael a final stab, I thought she was gonna get choked out. I thought Michael Myers would rise up on some Undertaker shyt and have the whole mob of Haddonfield SHOOK.

But we got zoom-in kills and an anti-climatic Karen death instead. :unimpressed:

At this point Mike can have a field day with the rest of the town in the next film. I read that Jamie Lee got hurt during the filming and that was why her role was limited in this one. Is that true?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Halloween Kills Original Ending Revealed: The Halloween Ends Teaser Cut From the Movie

That ending would have been dope too

Really looking like this movie can go both ways:
1. Ends like H20 (though this time they check the damn face under the mask!)
2. Ends like part 4. Where he's captured then freed by maga's or another evil corporation
BTW, did the cop say YOU SO CRAZY to Laurie from the hospital bed??????:martin:

Highlights
-Good to see Stuart from MadTV even if:dame:
-Good to see Dr. Loomis back
-HOW in the hell was Michael Myers captured before ... and kept in chains?????? That technically goes against THE SHAPE storyline

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just got done watching this. I definitely enjoyed it for what it was…

In the horror movie realm Mike Myers is supposed to be human unlike Freddy, candyman, Jason, etc… He’s supposed be a deranged killer with superhuman strength. Him surviving all the shots and have 40 grown beating him with bats, stabbing him with knives..etc, it just got cheesy in some parts..And old dude leading the “evil dies tonight” chants got annoying after while.

You had doctors, nurses, anesthesiologists beating on people trying to kill Michael, hospital staff being thrown down the stairs, black sheriff just there defeated looking at his hat, so
Much fukkery :russ:

Daps
My review
Movie open up with a man in a dress
:dame:

Black dude hella soft and feminine and his sassy Tariji lookin "wife" bytching him around

Mike did those old people the worst. He stabbed homie like 6 times for no reason
:wow:

No one talks about how Jamie Lee Curtis is screaming at the firemen to "Let him burn!!!" But then shocked to know he was still alived????
:smh:

Stewart from "Madtv" playing gay or he really gay?

Ending waa wild

They gonna have to send Michael Myers down the road to Chicago if they want him to get shot and stay dead

Overall
2.5/10

Terrible

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Is it just me or did Judy’s character seriously regress from the previous film? I rewatched ‘18 earlier today and she mentioned how Laurie tried projecting all of the paranoia onto her. You can’t just shake that off and we later find out that Karen’s a fukking badass in the climax. Her “Gotcha.” moment was one of the best scenes in the film. It’s mindboggling how gullible she is in this iteration.

Yes!!! It's like a complete character regression to the point of character replacement at the end. Didn't make sense.

I just realized Tommy is played by Anthony Michael Hall. He is unrecognizable.

:picard:

:dwillhuh::krs::mindblown:

There's no way I would have known that if you hadn't said anything. Wow.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Lol the people were so stupid in this. Had me rooting for Michael to kill them. The best parts of the movie to me were the flashbacks. When the OG music started playing and you see Michael with the original mask :wow: then Loomis I was like :gladbron:

The kills were on some other shyt. Michael on his John Wick/Equalizer vibes :heh: I enjoyed it for what it was.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:picard: at t he end when he mike makes work of them folks

:heh: sneaking in the phrase Curse of Michael Meyers.

not much laurie in it, but I'm assuming she'll be the focus in Halloween Ends.
been a long ass time since I seen OG Halloween, were some of those really scenes from the first film? they look too clean/modern to be.

glad cameron got, got...annoying fukk