Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The scene where Mike breaks the boy’s neck on the stairs … shytttttt
:deadmanny::merchant::merchant:
Even I was like - that too much, enough, he’s dead already - Fukkin graphic
:damn::damn:
And the fact that he was still breathing, semi-conscious, turned dude’s brains into rice pudding - that was sooooo graphic omg. It’s what these horror streets have been missing.
:obama:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Really hate it when non-regular horror genre movie watchers get all up on their high horse to complain and throw shade on a film. They wouldn’t understand. If you haven’t been posting on this thread since 2019- you can’t run up in here and start bashing.

The same people who Start picking apart every moment of the movie and every scene like it’s a potential Oscar contender Grammy nominated film
:unimpressed::camby:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
. Breh when she had the knife and he broke the kitchen light like :hhh: imma fukk u up with something bigger and worse

:russ:
I’m a brehette but yes, he was going through their knife setting to pick which one to choose like he had time today.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Best movie of 2021. Loved every minute of it - superseded my expectations and worth the wait. Myers runs this thing called horror.
:hubie:
No complaints - paid homage to the Halloween movies of the pasts. Can’t wait until the next one, Halloween Ends.

:dahell:

it's on par with those trash sequels from the 80's and 90's except it is technically well filmed.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finish watching it. Classic B movie shyt right here. I love B horror movies! Nothing gets you reeled in more than the characters doing stupid illogical shyt lol. Violence was on 10. This achieved what I like in my slasher films. Looking forward to the last act.

*Edit* Can we give Mike his flowers? Out of all the Freddie's, Jason , types Mike don't have no weaknesses and gives no fukks! Like this dude is everything those fools wish they could be. The absolute real G of this slasher shyt.

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I just finish watching it. Classic B movie shyt right here. I love B horror movies! Nothing gets you reeled in more than the characters doing stupid illogical shyt lol. Violence was on 10. This achieved what I like in my slasher films. Looking forward to the last act.

*Edit* Can we give Mike his flowers? Out of all the Freddie's, Jason , types Mike don't have no weaknesses and gives no fukks! Like this dude is everything those fools wish they could be. The absolute real G of this slasher shyt.
He’s the fukking goat bruh. And nobody ever killed him :dead: best you can do is capture him and he never gonna speak(no snitching) and he gonna get out lol. And find his family again

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I knew what I was in for after the fire fighters :russ: I’m telling everyone to “run” and everyone still trying to fight the goat on some disrespectful shyt :gucci: Tommy and the kids dad was the most disrespectful pieces of shyts. Like dog this micheal, you know how he giving it up. Just leave hattensfield and let him live in his house bruh. The whole city need to leave. :gucci:

tommy said in one scene that micheal was coming for him lol :comeon: cac micheal don’t fukking know you bum.

He gave me capital riot vibes whole movie

My girl got mad at me cause I called the black female stupid cause I wanted her to leave her man :unimpressed: told her straight “you in the car with Mike, you for the streets at that point. Don’t look for me. I’m out :wtb:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Also they all stood there watching each other for instead of jumping him:mindblown:

Halloween ends better be epic

This shyt is the fast and furious of horror movies at this point

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This film was completely fan service and pretty mediocre to me. It’s like they purposely made the citizens of Haddonfield very dumb to make the fans root for Michael and see more kills. There was so many victims that could’ve survived or at least tried to run away from Mike.

It was a cash grab. The entire events of the film could’ve been told in the first hour or so of the upcoming “Halloween Ends”, but it feels like they decided to stretch it out to its own film, and it affected the quality for me. I will say that I can’t wait for “Halloween Ends”, and that final battle :wow: