Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This movie was TRASH :pacspit: The kills were decent but everything else from the acting, the plot, the script, etc was just BAD. SHOCKINGLY BAD :dwillhuh:

It was bad to the point where I was thinking to myself “They wrote this in the script, SHOT this, and thought to themselves that this was good :gucci:

The decisions they had these characters do was just :mindblown:

I wasn’t really a big fan of “Halloween (2018)” but THIS shyt was just TERRIBLE. I don’t mind horror movies where I can turn my brain off and just enjoy the fukkery. But when you do things where I feel you are insulting my intelligence the movie stops being fun.

The pandemic saved me money from seeing this last year. I’m glad i watched this at home on Peacock cause I would have been HEATED If i watched this in the theaters.

This movie makes “Halloween: Resurrection” good. This shyt makes the Rob Zombie movies look like masterpieces.

This was just plain BAD.

To ME…H20 was the definitive ending to the franchise and it really should have STAYED that way.

See y’all next year for “Halloween Ends” :snoop:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
how a 64 year old running around killing people :wtf:
Tom Brady about to set passing tds and yards record at 44 in the NFL.

Fukk you mean Michael cant kill at 60.
full

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
. Breh when she had the knife and he broke the kitchen light like :hhh: imma fukk u up with something bigger and worse
It’s funny how Michael is just shooting the shyt for majority of this movie. He turned that one man into a Jack-O-Lantern in the previous film and is having extra fun with the kills in this. The brutality in Haddonfield is akin to Jason in Camp Crystal Lake. Dude is living his best life right now. :mjlol:
Multiple knives in the back, rearranging Little John and Big John’s dead bodies like in the photo :deadmanny:, murking an entire fukkin’ fire department. :dead:

:mjlol: at the one firefighter who thought a water hose would work against Mike.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They really turned that hospital upside down while he was on the other side of town :dead:

Then eventually get the drop on him only to realize he's Mike Myers :dead:

I'm so glad I didn't pay for this :russ:
I don’t mind that because of the point of the flick. Well, the theme of the flick. I do agree with you that it feels like the middle of a story. While it’s darker and violent as hell and a lot of cool kills, the only things that move anything forward is at the end.
Reminds of back to the future part 2 in that way actually.

I like it. Don’t love it. Definitely don’t love it as much as the last flick. There was a lot more horror movie convenience in this one character wise as it felt like a fancier better made version of Halloween 4-6.

But I really enjoyed its themes and how it illustrated those themes for the most part.