Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Tom Brady about to set passing tds and yards record at 44 in the NFL.

Fukk you mean Michael cant kill at 60.
full
The TB12-like poise when Michael put that mask back on while surrounded by the mob. :wow:

Not gonna lie, thought he was gonna go full John Wick for a sec. :ohlawd:

morris

Superstar
Daps
I really liked Halloween Kills

actually better than Halloween (2018 film)

Ending was good how it showed him as THE SHAPE

Interested to see how Halloween Ends will close the book on this one

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Honestly very fun to turn you brain off to watch. I liked the first one better, but at least they upped the kill count. In the end though, it only feels like the ending was the important part. They could've done more with the mob stuff or had several more of them killing people they suspected as Michael. Seemed kind of weird that Danny DeVito's Penguin was the only one who really suffered any consequences. I expected some full-scale riots and people unsure if it was just a kid playing pranks, someone inspired or Michael himself.
But I did enjoy the ending and honestly felt like rooting for him. Whole theater went nuts when he popped back up like he was Hulk Hogan.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I don’t mind that because of the point of the flick. Well, the theme of the flick. I do agree with you that it feels like the middle of a story. While it’s darker and violent as hell and a lot of cool kills, the only things that move anything forward is at the end.
Reminds of back to the future part 2 in that way actually.

I like it. Don’t love it. Definitely don’t love it as much as the last flick. There was a lot more horror movie convenience in this one character wise as it felt like a fancier better made version of Halloween 4-6.

But I really enjoyed its themes and how it illustrated those themes for the most part.

They turned this nikka into Michael Wick, nikka 60+ with Miami Bron Altheticism damn near murdered the whole town

:mjlol:

That Tommy Doyle idiot is a low level version of Trump leading people to slaughter with his slogans.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
They turned this nikka into Michael Wick, nikka 60+ with Miami Bron Altheticism dman near murdered the whole town

That Tommy Doyle idiot is a low level version of Trump leading people to slaughter with his slogans.

Dude had no fukking plan. Like, the fact they let Michael put his mask back on was already their deathflags. I would've yeeted that shyt.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved it as an old breh who grew up on these classic characters and the unnecessary brutality and the dumb moves by the towns people. We all go “yo if i was there i would be poppin head shots only etc” but let a crazy masked cac go around tearing people appear in front of u your gonna freeze up.

i love the fact that now the whole damn town knows that he is a fukkin monster instead of a few running around trying to convince others to give a shyt. Now next movie they all gotta figure out wtf is really going on with this dude and how to end it

:ohhh:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Haddonfield is a town full of retards is all I was able to pull from this film.
I mean, this movie was more about the town than Michael himself. He fukks off for quite a long time and in the end, you're pretty much forced to root for him because not only is it 1v10, but the town itself comes off like a bunch of dumbasses.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Loved it as an old breh who grew up on these classic characters and the unnecessary brutality and the dumb moves by the towns people. We all go “yo if i was there i would be poppin head shots only etc” but let a crazy masked cac go around tearing people appear in front of u your gonna freeze up.

i love the fact that now the whole damn town knows that he is a fukkin monster instead of a few running around trying to convince others to give a shyt. Now next movie they all gotta figure out wtf is really going on with this dude and how to end it

:ohhh:
Man I feel like all the horror icons got this spell that’s automatically cast if you run away from them. Either you’re staring into space trying to comprehend what’s in front of you or you’re tripping over a branch out of nowhere. One of the funniest tropes out there. We are fukked if they existed. :snoop:

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, this movie was more about the town than Michael himself. He fukks off for quite a long time and in the end, you're pretty much forced to root for him because not only is it 1v10, but the town itself comes off like a bunch of dumbasses.
This is ridiculous. They realized They made a plan and beat him shot him etc him being a somehow immortal unstoppable killing machine but the movie has zero likeable characters even lorie she just gets a pass for nostalgia But ht

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
This is ridiculous. They realized They made a plan and beat him shot him etc him being a somehow immortal unstoppable killing machine but the movie has zero likeable characters even lorie she just gets a pass for nostalgia But ht
Yeah, I don't even know. It felt like they tried to turn her into another Loomis, but it just fell flat. Especially when she probably would've been there if she wasn't in the hospital for most of it. Really do wonder what this means for Ends, and whether his old home get burned down.