Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
But not 2 but to have Laurie and her family be the focus yet him not be her brother is kind of pointless

why?

you mentioned that before - why do they have to/or should be related?

that's like saying Nancy, Kirsten, then Alice should have been related to freddy - when it was perfectly fine they weren't related to him in anyway, other than being the kids of the parents that killed him (outside of Alice)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why?

you mentioned that before - why do they have to/or should be related?

that's like saying Nancy, Kirsten, then Alice should have been related to freddy - when it was perfectly fine they weren't related to him in anyway, other than being the kids of the parents that killed him (outside of Alice)
The idea is fine however I been saying this based on the reasoning Green and Gordon etc gave for their changes that always rubbed me the wrong way . They were the lack of familial connection was supposed to make him more scary as he can kill and stalk anyone Abd he was supposed to lose all his shape demonic stuff and be a regular dude . My bone with This is Literally none of this is accomplished by their changes . I wish they just left it at its a reimagining or we hav to go back because Laurie is dead etc . Don’t act like this some brilliant innovative new Halloween it’s the same stuff ( just better produced )

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have been watching the recent horror movie reactions too. I would not recommend doing this before bed time. Better take a few melatonin gummies to help you dose off without dreaming.

too late. (But I did take valerian root to ease me into a more relaxed mode, naturally). Ended up falling asleep with Dead Meat’s Halloween 2018, body count video playing in the background. I had the worst nightmare last night, between that Candyman thread and this Michael Myers -

idk wtf was going on, but I was dreaming that I woke up, went to the bathroom mirror and when I went to brush my teeth, my 4 front teeth and my 4 bottom teeth were missing. I went to look closer and Candyman was in a dentist lab coat staring back at me in the mirror. I was panicking in the mirror because my teeth were missing. There was a hole where my teeth used to be. Then instead of replacing my teeth, Candyman put another extra row of teeth on top of the teeth that I have but didn’t fill back in the missing teeth; to add to my misery, he started making my gums bleed. Candyman ended up morphing into this clown from American Horror Story and showed up in my mirror mocking me
1498236138-american-horror-story-twisty.gif

I couldn’t make this shyt up if I tried. I blame you and @Ironman for this. Tagging me right before bedtime and filtering all of this horror movie activity into my head these past few days.
:unimpressed:

Nothing like the relief of waking up and knowing that my teeth are all there. I hate those nightmares that feel like they’re happening in real time. That was so damn weird.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
or he kills like 20 or so pregnant women..
:mjtf::mjtf::what::what:
I’ll see y’all in October - I think some of us need to go to an amusement park, beach retreat or something, being locked in during a pandemic- binging horror movies and series is corrupting our brain. It’s time for a break
tenor.gif

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The idea is fine however I been saying this based on the reasoning Green and Gordon etc gave for their changes that always rubbed me the wrong way . They were the lack of familial connection was supposed to make him more scary as he can kill and stalk anyone Abd he was supposed to lose all his shape demonic stuff and be a regular dude . My bone with This is Literally none of this is accomplished by their changes . I wish they just left it at its a reimagining or we hav to go back because Laurie is dead etc . Don’t act like this some brilliant innovative new Halloween it’s the same stuff ( just better produced )

who's acting like it's new and brilliant?

If anything, it's a return to form, since everything after the first 2 was hit or miss.

I didn't follow the interviews or BTS shyt, so I don't know what they promised with these flicks, but I don't see how being related to laurie would really change anything at its core (only thing I really see changing is his motives).

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
seems like this might be sorta H2ish, with the hospital, same night

will Halloween Ends morph into Season of the witch?
I actually liked Season of the Witch for what it was. :ehh:

Halloween as its own anthology would be dope, but at the same time a pretty big risk as most folks wanna see The Shape.