The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
halloween-kills.jpg

Kyle Richards Returns to Play Lindsey Wallace in 'Halloween Kills' | Halloween Daily News

oh the same girl that played Lindsey is reprising her role as an adult
:ohhh:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Man I didn’t even know the trailer dropped :ohhh:

Whole two plus minutes looking like a damn snuff reel :hhh:

Pale Face Mike need to stop fukking playing :mjlol:

I hope on everything there’s way more kills that didn’t show up here. Matter of fact, we don’t need another trailer closer to release date spoiling more shyt :martin:

Man I hope on Everything we don’t get no Covid fukkery shutting down cinemas before this comes out. This whole Halloween reboot is for the culture. For those of us that grew up on horror films showing some wild ass shyt that stuck with you way after the theater. No run of the mill copycat supernatural haunted house exorcism shyt…no disrespect to any good films of that ilk that’s come out in the last decade. But we need This y’all :lupe:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The references are what I love the most about this trailer.

zHixSyv.jpg

Yl8sAFo.gif
I still maintain that Halloween 3: SOTW is a solid horror film that unfortunately had the name "Halloween" in it so it got trashed upon release. I've been happy to see that it's had a positive comeback in the last decade or so.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I still maintain that Halloween 3: SOTW is a solid horror film that unfortunately had the name "Halloween" in it so it got trashed upon release. I've been happy to see that it's had a positive comeback in the last decade or so.

So you're saying you still maintain basically what the general consensus is now?:troll::russ:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
That scene in the trailer with Miguel vs the firefighters was so fire lol

Dude strolled out the house twirling his weapon like he just woke up to grab the Sunday paper off his doorstep

Looking at the firefighters like " im 10+ movies in, and yall nikkas JUST got introduced, we all know how this is gonna end :ld:"

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That scene in the trailer with Miguel vs the firefighters was so fire lol

Dude strolled out the house twirling his weapon like he just woke up to grab the Sunday paper off his doorstep

Looking at the firefighters like " im 10+ movies in, and yall nikkas JUST got introduced, we all know how this is gonna end :ld:"
La Forma :gladbron:

111c7d36b8ffe8d0fc810ba8b66d1456.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I love Season of the Witch and it was a damn good horror movie.
It just suffered from having the Halloween title attached to it when it should've just been its own thing.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I love Season of the Witch and it was a damn good horror movie.
It just suffered from having the Halloween title attached to it when it should've just been its own thing.

It's also the one movie in the series that feels the most like the season of "halloween." the music, the trick or treaters, the kids, the way Dean Cundey shot it. it just feels like autumn