Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
too late. (But I did take valerian root to ease me into a more relaxed mode, naturally). Ended up falling asleep with Dead Meat’s Halloween 2018, body count video playing in the background. I had the worst nightmare last night, between that Candyman thread and this Michael Myers -

idk wtf was going on, but I was dreaming that I woke up, went to the bathroom mirror and when I went to brush my teeth, my 4 front teeth and my 4 bottom teeth were missing. I went to look closer and Candyman was in a dentist lab coat staring back at me in the mirror. I was panicking in the mirror because my teeth were missing. There was a hole where my teeth used to be. Then instead of replacing my teeth, Candyman put another extra row of teeth on top of the teeth that I have but didn’t fill back in the missing teeth; to add to my misery, he started making my gums bleed. Candyman ended up morphing into this clown from American Horror Story and showed up in my mirror mocking me
1498236138-american-horror-story-twisty.gif

I couldn’t make this shyt up if I tried. I blame you and @Ironman for this. Tagging me right before bedtime and filtering all of this horror movie activity into my head these past few days.
:unimpressed:

Nothing like the relief of waking up and knowing that my teeth are all there. I hate those nightmares that feel like they’re happening in real time. That was so damn weird.

:ohhh::picard: Now that is a classic nightmare.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad it looks like they're addressing some of my many issues with the subpar 2018 Halloween, mainly being too many off screen kills and just not creative kills in general.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Glad it looks like they're addressing some of my many issues with the subpar 2018 Halloween, mainly being too many off screen kills and just not creative kills in general.
Yes- it’s all because of you - you commentary singlehanded helped changed the trajectory of future Halloween movies here to come - they crafted the entire script based on your opinions about Halloween 2018. Not a team of writers and content developers, over the past decade or so
giphy.gif

There were no issues- Halloween 2018 was great. But okay random coli member who posts for free as opposed to writers and directors, producers …, everybody is a backseat passenger critic online- tell us sir, what is your expertise in contributing to the Halloween franchise?
:deadmanny:
:rudy:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The references are what I love the most about this trailer.

zHixSyv.jpg

Yl8sAFo.gif
AnyQueasyFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

:ohhh:
I’m about to be on some real
Obsession shyt - they’re making us wait an 4 entire months before this drops. the movie won’t be out until October; do y’all realize summer just started; that’s a long ass time between now and October
:stopitslime:
tenor.gif