Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Halloween Kills the entire town

My gawd. This isn’t the Michael Myers from our childhood no mo. Dude is a certified demon mass life eraser - The Shape has shifted
:umad::umad:
@Ironman you had to show me this right before I go to bed - this is like making me drink 2 cups of coffee with a caffeine drip injected into my arm
:dahell::aicmon:

Right in the heart if Halloween time just perfect :lolbron::pachaha:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Apparently director said it's the highest of the Halloween films topping 30:what::ohhh::dwillhuh:My man just walking and bodying any man, woman, child he can find:merchant:
Wordddddd :dead::dead:
I’m so hyper right now :laff:
Mike didn’t have to stick Grandma in the neck like that- who sanctioned this monstrous manifestation??

Before he was on a somewhat targeted killing spree now it’s anybody within his range of sight. That big b*stard looked like he was stretching 10 year olds at the playground. What the f did I see??
:wtf:
at some point they just need to nuclear weapon that town, sacrifice for the greater good and all that. No way should he be allowed to follow Jamie’s granddaughter for another 20 years. Into another town killing innocents in epic level numbers

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wordddddd :dead::dead:
I’m so hyper right now :laff:
Mike didn’t have to stick Grandma in the neck like that- who sanctioned this monstrous manifestation??

Before he was on a somewhat targeted killing spree now it’s anybody within his range of sight. That big b*stard looked like he was stretching 10 year olds at the playground. What the f did I see??
:wtf:
at some point they just need to nuclear weapon that town, sacrifice for the greater good and all that. No way should he be allowed to follow Jamie’s granddaughter for another 20 years. Into another town killing innocents in epic level numbers
They better out right confirm he's supernatural because if he survives that mob at the end of the trailer :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They better out right confirm he's supernatural because if he survives that mob at the end of the trailer :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:francis:
That mob looks like they’ve been stuck inside all year just like us and are not mentally or physically in shape for a battle. Mike is on a rampage, Those people are food.
Unless Busta Rhymes comes through, they might have a chance

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Obligatory

JPvyQE.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mike better run!!! :demonic:

Mike is the silent treatment. Let me calm myself down - it’s 1:30am everybody relax, Relate, and release. No more adrenaline rush - calmate; we can’t be looking at these murder death kill movie trailers this late - chill. Relax your mind, let your conscious be free - calm vibes
:myman: