Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Right in the heart if Halloween time just perfect :lolbron::pachaha:
Between you and @darealvelle i still
Can’t sleep :unimpressed:and I’m starting to get cranky. I’ve watching Halloween reaction movies in a continuous loop, every Halloween synopsis since the 1980s one - it’s messing with me psyche . This would have been perfect to discuss Friday night not a wok day :unimpressed:
Where’s @MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra you should see the new trailer

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Between you and @darealvelle i still
Can’t sleep :unimpressed:and I’m starting to get cranky. I’ve watching Halloween reaction movies in a continuous loop, every Halloween synopsis since the 1980s one - it’s messing with me psyche . This would have been perfect to discuss Friday night not a wok day :unimpressed:
Where’s @MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra you should see the new trailer

I have been watching the recent horror movie reactions too. I would not recommend doing this before bed time. Better take a few melatonin gummies to help you dose off without dreaming.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With there being a mob wanting to kill him.

got a feeling this is gonna end like Halloween 4 i think it was where the people in town cornered him and just shot him with every bullet they had.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why won’t this MFer stay dead :damn:!!

I stopped watching the trailer halfway through cause they always spoil the whole damn thing
I’m usually not one to complain or even mention this stuff but they high key really did show damn near all the movie and at minimum half the kills :russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With there being a mob wanting to kill him.

got a feeling this is gonna end like Halloween 4 i think it was where the people in town cornered him and just shot him with every bullet they had.
But it has another part of the trilogy so we know he survives somehow