Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Season of the Witch is a classic. It’s funny seeing articles on it after End’s reception. I think even this film will have its own cult following in a few years, though it didn’t help its case upon release trying to be a follow-up in a trilogy saga.

The storyline in this felt too bizarre to be packed into one film. I think the writers are kicking themselves silly knowing they had an opportunity to flesh it out starting from 2018. And as much as the pitchforks are out on this one, I don’t think anything is as egregious as Rob Zombie having Michael SPEAK in H2. :hhh:

I actually wanted the Halloween franchise to follow down the anthology path too but it seems next to impossible to sell to the box office with how big Michael Myers has become as a horror icon.
they could still go the anthology route...kinda make it like Tales from the Crypt/Freddy's nightmares and have Mike host it...too bad he's a mute. Maybe he can stand there with cue cards introducing the movie

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
they could still go the anthology route...kinda make it like Tales from the Crypt/Freddy's nightmares and have Mike host it...too bad he's a mute. Maybe he can stand there with cue cards introducing the movie
They’re better off giving it another title at this point if they do because ‘Halloween’ is synonymous with The Shape, and it’s also going to lead to confusion whenever this series is rebooted as well. I get why they didn’t go that route previously.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What will the parents will do to him for their problematic child locking him the attic :jbhmm:

Michael is never on this kids brain until he meets him in sewer.. he wasn’t scared to walk home in the middle of the night by himself but he was on high alert inside of a mansion attic :jbhmm:
They allude to the citizens of that town still have Michael in the back of their minds after he escaped at the end of Kills

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
He was using Corey to get his strength back by feeding him kills. Probably expected Corey to get the Laurie and the granddaughter so he was waiting in the cut.
i thought the new writers said he was supposed to be human / grounded in reality...what is this supernatural shyt. we back in the thorne story line? :mjgrin::troll:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He was using Corey to get his strength back by feeding him kills. Probably expected Corey to get the Laurie and the granddaughter so he was waiting in the cut.
How could he feed Corey Laurie and her granddaughter when the new canon in this trilogy is that he doesn’t care about them and has no motivation to go looking for them :jbhmm:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I think think alot of people really underestimate Dr loomis',s impact on this franchise. His dialogue and character made Michael more scary in my opinion. It's no coincidence that ever since they got rid of him, or when Donald pleasance died, the movies haven't been that good. Hell even the thorn trilogy was bearable because of loomis

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I think think alot of people really underestimate Dr loomis',s impact on this franchise. His dialogue and character made Michael more scary in my opinion. It's no coincidence that ever since they got rid of him, or when Donald pleasance died, the movies haven't been that good. Hell even the thorn trilogy was bearable because of loomis

His monologue nailed everything about who the Shape is. :wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It really kills me to see Jamie Lee Curtis exert so much enthusiasm into these projects and then witness her subjected to some of the most cringe dialogue ever.

“—rip off your shirt and show grief your fukking t*ts and say, "You know what? Let's go!””

:dead:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i usually dont turn flicks off before they end but i had to do it with this. This shyt was absolutely trash. From a script perspective idk what these writers were doing. Flip flopping on shyt they established earlier on smh. First flick was dope but these last two been awful script wise. The kills were cool in the last but this one, maaaaan. That corey character :mjlol: his set up was wild but his further execution was ass. shyt turned into freddy kreuger after awhile. Once ol boy stabbed himself in the neck and laurie decided to go and grab the knife while the granddaughter was walking to the door. I had to tap out. shyt was too stupid for me and they wrote laurie too smart beforehand for that.