Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s panicked that the parents will come home and find that their (previously admitted) problem child locked him inside an attic :jbhmm:
Yes, because they told him to have in bed at a certain time and specifically to not watch tv.

so he keeps him locked in there...parents show up...kid runs downstairs Mom Dad...Corey made me watch The Thing when i was only tryna make paper planes. plausible scenario all things considered

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Yes, because they told him to have in bed at a certain time and specifically to not watch tv.

so he keeps him locked in there...parents show up...kid runs downstairs Mom Dad...Corey made me watch The Thing when i was only tryna make paper planes. plausible scenario all things considered
The kid locked him in the attic they don’t know when or how long ..how would they know he didn’t try to put him in bed at the right time?

The kid could have said he made me watch the thing whether he put him to sleep or not …is he never going to talk to his parents again after going to bed ..if he’s panicked that the kid will tell on him why would it matter when he told :jbhmm:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That lil kid was lame and deserved that balcony fall in the beginning. No one fn with the black kid Julian from Halloween 2018 who said "oh shyt" when Michael came out the closet

:russ: my fav scene ever in this series

This scene was so good. I wish the trailers for Halloween (2018) didn’t spoil it with Myers in the closet. :mindblown:

Take me back to the one-take sequence of the Shape merking Haddonfield. I’ll give props to DGG’s crew on that.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
walter-white-walter.gif

GET OUT OF THERE
Vic! Don't waste your time! Vic Damone! VIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I’m 1 hour and 10 minutes into the film, and let me just say that I’m happy that I watched this on Peacock instead of going to the theaters. I get the point of trying to make a movie different but this went off the rails. Halloween Ends is the Jurassic World: Dominion of the Halloween franchise… make of that what you will. To anyone who hasn’t seen it, skip this and go see ‘Smile’ instead.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn near an hour in...What is going on here? Im like...Is this even a Halloween. It dont become one til almost an hour in. SMH
This..

Movie was trash

My boy Mikey was barely in the movie and got bodied twice

Lost a wrestling match and lost a knife slangin fight

The plot is basically from a Scream movie but it’s executed horribly

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can one of you nikkas who likes this trash explain to us how or why Michael finds Laurie’s brand new home in the scene where the little school shooter is about to fukk her granddaughter?

considering the fact that they supposedly made it canon in this trilogy that Mike doesn’t care about Laurie ..why was he stalking her outside by the tree when she pulled up :jbhmm:
Michael was following Corey