Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The kid locked him in the attic they don’t know when or how long ..how would they know he didn’t try to put him in bed at the right time?

The kid could have said he made me watch the thing whether he put him to sleep or not …is he never going to talk to his parents again after going to bed ..if he’s panicked that the kid will tell on him why would it matter when he told :jbhmm:
He's scared of what the parents will do like the poster mentioned but he was just in high alert because he was thinking Michael Myers was in the house.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Can one of you nikkas who likes this trash explain to us how or why Michael finds Laurie’s brand new home in the scene where the little school shooter is about to fukk her granddaughter?

considering the fact that they supposedly made it canon in this trilogy that Mike doesn’t care about Laurie ..why was he stalking her outside by the tree when she pulled up :jbhmm:
When Corey took Mike mask he got up and started following him

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He's scared of what the parents will do like the poster mentioned but he was just in high alert because he was thinking Michael Myers was in the house.
What will the parents will do to him for their problematic child locking him the attic :jbhmm:

Michael is never on this kids brain until he meets him in sewer.. he wasn’t scared to walk home in the middle of the night by himself but he was on high alert inside of a mansion attic :jbhmm:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:mjlol: Goofy ass movie

Mike in the sewer weak and was just waiting on someone to come down and kill to get his energy back

Mike get manhandled by Corey in the sewer and by Laurie in the house, when last movie he was Steven Siegal nikkas

Corey had more kills than mike and this nikka Corey all of a sudden had this Superman strength to take out the brother DJ

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got more to add on..

I get Mike is old flabby and sick but when he start sparin cats? He lookin into eyes and sparin em now? :stopitslime:

Dude walkin right up on him, throwin him down and dippin out with the mask? :flabbynsick:

As slow as old Mike is how is he even able to trail Corey by walking who ride a cycle everywhere?

Move was 2 hours long and Mike’s first appearance was after the 1 hour mark :francis:

They had him go at 30 cats with bats dolo last film but only fight Corey and a washed up unprepared Laurie in this and get bodied by both :camby:

Come to think of it, Mike himself had 2 kills the whole movie and both kills were basically hand delivered to him…. Finishing off Corey don’t count, that’s Laurie’s kill

Highly disappointing ending.. whoever greenlit this should be demoted [\spoiler]

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
got more to add on..

I get Mike is old flabby and sick but when he start sparin cats? He lookin into eyes and sparin em now? :stopitslime:

Dude walkin right up on him, throwin him down and dippin out with the mask? :flabbynsick:

As slow as old Mike is how is he even able to trail Corey by walking who ride a cycle everywhere?

Move was 2 hours long and Mike’s first appearance was after the 1 hour mark :francis:

They had him go at 30 cats with bats dolo last film but only fight Corey and a washed up unprepared Laurie in this and get bodied by both :camby:

Come to think of it, Mike himself had 2 kills the whole movie and both kills were basically hand delivered to him…. Finishing off Corey don’t count, that’s Laurie’s kill

Highly disappointing ending.. whoever greenlit this should be demoted [\spoiler]
it's best to try and not make logical sense of this shyt show

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's best to try and not make logical sense of this shyt show
Breh I thought cats was bullshyttin when they were sayin how terrible this is. Im
Glad I watched this shyt on the Firestick.

It’s like the director purposely wanted to sabotage the character to ensure cats don’t even think about attempting a reboot until this shyt is completely forgotten about

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I still baffles me that a certain percentage of the fan base still maintains that Halloween 3: Season of the Witch is the worst movie in this franchise. Take that mindset and :camby:when you’ve got Halloween 5, 6, Resurrection, Rob Zombie’s Halloween 2, and this atrocity of a film in the same film property.* I’ve been saying SotW was actually a good horror film for awhile and I’m glad to see others catching on.

* I though Kills was a mess but I didn’t hate. The “Evil Dies Tonight” mob was annoying but they all got got in the end so no foul in my book.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I still baffles me that a certain percentage of the fan base still maintains that Halloween 3: Season of the Witch is the worst movie in this franchise. Take that mindset and :camby:when you’ve got Halloween 5, 6, Resurrection, Rob Zombie’s Halloween 2, and this atrocity of a film in the same film property.* I’ve been saying SotW was actually a good horror film for awhile and I’m glad to see others catching on.

* I though Kills was a mess but I didn’t hate. The “Evil Dies Tonight” mob was annoying but they all got got in the end so no foul in my book.
Season of the Witch is a classic. It’s funny seeing articles on it after End’s reception. I think even this film will have its own cult following in a few years, though it didn’t help its case upon release trying to be a follow-up in a trilogy saga.

The storyline in this felt too bizarre to be packed into one film. I think the writers are kicking themselves silly knowing they had an opportunity to flesh it out starting from 2018. And as much as the pitchforks are out on this one, I don’t think anything is as egregious as Rob Zombie having Michael SPEAK in H2. :hhh:

I actually wanted the Halloween franchise to follow down the anthology path too but it seems next to impossible to sell to the box office with how big Michael Myers has become as a horror icon.

Last edited: