Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he forgot to be alert anymore when he walked home by himself from the club in the middle of the dark ON Halloween night…the night MM does all his killing every time :jbhmm:
Michael killed people in their own homes and when he didn't hear from the kid he got a little scared and thought Myers might be in the house. If I remember correctly, he grabbed a knife. You have to remember that they were just talking about Michael so of course that would be the first thing that would pop up in his mind.
When he left the club he was in a mix of grief and anger

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could he feed Corey Laurie and her granddaughter when the new canon in this trilogy is that he doesn’t care about them and has no motivation to go looking for them :jbhmm:
He was looking for them but I'm sure he feels some type of anger towards that family after being shot and set on fire by them.
Corey was in a relationship with the granddaughter so that would make it them easy targets

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He was looking for them but I'm sure he feels some type of anger towards that family after being shot and set on fire by them.
Corey was in a relationship with the granddaughter so that would make it them easy targets

A 4 year revenge plot from a character that this trilogies cannon and literally it’s last movie explicitly says has no motive :jbhmm:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Michael killed people in their own homes and when he didn't hear from the kid he got a little scared and thought Myers might be in the house. If I remember correctly, he grabbed a knife. You have to remember that they were just talking about Michael so of course that would be the first thing that would pop up in his mind.
When he left the club he was in a mix of grief and anger
The acknowledged problematic kid grabbed the knife, the school shooter found it on the stairs…

So his emotional instability led him to panicking in the attic about MM but his emotional instability didn’t lead him to panicking about MM while walking home alone on Halloween night …the same night and same streets that MM does all his killings…every time :jbhmm:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The acknowledged problematic kid grabbed the knife, the school shooter found it on the stairs…

So his emotional instability led him to panicking in the attic about MM but his emotional instability didn’t lead him to panicking about MM while walking home alone on Halloween night …the same night and same streets that MM does all his killings…every time :jbhmm:
Again, they were just talking about Michael Myers so that would be the first thing on his mind definitely since most of the killings took place in people's home.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Again, they were just talking about Michael Myers so that would be the first thing on his mind definitely since most of the killings took place in people's home.
I’m this trilogy ..most of the killings actually took place outside on the same streets he was freely walking on ..particularly the neighborhood mob massacre and the park killings the firefighters the police etc… so again how did him being aware of the MM threat in a attic trigger that reaction from him but the same awareness did not translate when he was more vulnerable outside alone on Halloween ..the day MM does all his killings :jbhmm:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
There was no revenge plot. I'm sure he wanted to kill them but he was too weak.
How was he too weak when he easily dispatched of the nurse if he was that weak why did he kill her :jbhmm:

and again you just said he wanted to feed Laurie to the school shooter …why would he be stalking and feeding Laurie to anyone if this trilogies canon says that he doesn’t care about them and has no motivation to kill any one particular person :jbhmm:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
He took 6 shots and fell from the second floor balcony and survived :manny:
:mjlol:Yeah, but as I stated before, his character is still grounded in reality. We all had the illusion that he was human, just resilient as fukk.

:mjlol:Making him superhuman just turns him into a Jason Vorhees clone and destroys his character.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Season of the Witch is a classic. It’s funny seeing articles on it after End’s reception. I think even this film will have its own cult following in a few years, though it didn’t help its case upon release trying to be a follow-up in a trilogy saga.

The storyline in this felt too bizarre to be packed into one film. I think the writers are kicking themselves silly knowing they had an opportunity to flesh it out starting from 2018. And as much as the pitchforks are out on this one, I don’t think anything is as egregious as Rob Zombie having Michael SPEAK in H2. :hhh:

I actually wanted the Halloween franchise to follow down the anthology path too but it seems next to impossible to sell to the box office with how big Michael Myers has become as a horror icon.
It really would've been a fantastic concept if the movie had been a success, but I guess audiences weren't ready for that yet. Season of the Witch is kind of more like the true Halloween 2, rather than the actual Halloween 2, which is more like an expansion on the first movie. I think about it in this way: The ending of the first Halloween movie is better if 2 had never been made. It's after all a much scarier ending to know that Michael apparently after getting shot and falling off a balcony... just up got up, walked away, and disappeared into the night. Plus 2 might have been the movie that cemented people's opinion that Halloween was a slasher movie franchise with Michael Myers as its main antagonist. let's face it, if you ever make a horror movie franchise, especially a slasher movie one... it's the main villain who is going to become the main focus from then on.

It would've been a good twist in this new trilogy if it was revealed that the mask that Michael wore when he killed his sister and his go to mask in 1978 were both distributed by the Silver Shamrock Company and there were more nefarious purposes going on beyond what people knew. But alas. That idea/theory has flown by the wayside now.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

Oh just shut the fukk up with this bullshyt nitpicking already

:snoop:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Oh just shut the fukk up with this bullshyt nitpicking already

:snoop:
Large plot holes and nonsensical betrayals of established storytelling arch’s is “nitpicking” to you ….you seem to be the kind of targeted viewer entertained by low quality content that you cannot logically explain …you and people with your mediocre taste is why this franchise has turned to shyt …is that reality the cause of you being so perturbed today sir :jbhmm: