Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Ole anti-climactic ending.

Dude killing the little kid was kind of pointless to be honest.
Again, another (grand) daughter in a movie that's completely annoying.
"yeah i don't want you dating a literal murderer"...."fukk you grandma!"

Michael finally being nerfed after all these kills and no-selling shyt done to him is silly. This old ass grandma killing him with some basic ass kitchen knives. :mjlol:. In the last movie, he blew out like 30 people in a row, but now he can't handle an old lady. :martin:

At least they actually made sure about putting his ass in that damn machine.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Ole anti-climactic ending.

Dude killing the little kid was kind of pointless to be honest.
Again, another (grand) daughter in a movie that's completely annoying.
"yeah i don't want you dating a literal murderer"...."fukk you grandma!"

Michael finally being nerfed after all these kills and no-selling shyt done to him is silly. This old ass grandma killing him with some basic ass kitchen knives. :mjlol:. In the last movie, he blew out the light 30 people in a row, but now he can't handle an old lady. :martin:

At least they actually made sure about put in ass in that damn machine.
to be fair...
in Kills he was probably 60ish...in Ends he's at least 65 :troll:

that 5 years really makes a difference :flabbynsick:
:lolbron:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Can one of you nikkas who likes this trash explain to us how or why Michael finds Laurie’s brand new home in the scene where the little school shooter is about to fukk her granddaughter?

considering the fact that they supposedly made it canon in this trilogy that Mike doesn’t care about Laurie ..why was he stalking her outside by the tree when she pulled up :jbhmm:

Daps
No review just my lil random takes

The way Corey just power walked into the sewer and got in Michael Myers face and the camera angle of that tussle was
:russ:

That lil kid was lame and deserved that balcony fall in the beginning. No one fn with the black kid Julian from Halloween 2018 who said "oh shyt" when Michael came out the closet

:russ: my fav scene ever in this series

Those bullies were so lame.

Terrible ending. They need to quit that shyt when the whole town rounds up to see Michael die and shyt. It's corny to me for some reason.

My TSC brehs enjoyed when Corey stabbed himself in the neck to make it seem like Laurie stabbed him to the daughter

R.I.P Eddie

Overall 3/10