Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
‘Halloween Ends’ Opening Lower Than Expected With $43.4M: Is Day & Date Peacock Release To Blame?; ‘Smile’ Having Awesome 3rd Weekend Hold With $12M (-35%) – Saturday Box Office

They made 43 million on this bullshyt, it only cost 20 mil to make. This is why studios pump out trash horror movies because they got crack profitability.

:wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The 5th one had the GOAT ending

Man's got busted out the pen by a nikka with a Tommy Gun :mjlol: Surely you meant Halloween 4's ending?

danielle-harris-jamie.png

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see they were paying homage to halloween 3 and the halloween 5 in this. All the big time horror movies for the past two years I been anticipating to see have been disappointments starting with Candyman 21.
I’ve seen some good ones this yr between Barbarian and X. Smile and Nope were decent and I think I remember liking Scream. I thought it was a relatively good comeback yr but this shyt canceled all that :mjlol:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was an enjoyable movie

It was a bad Halloween movie.

what I THINK they were going for was an interesting idea. They also were trying to build off what Laurie said in the last movie, the more he kills the stronger he gets. Its been 4 years of just living in a sewer more than likely just eating the rats (for the breh wondering how he could’ve survived). Now they definitely should’ve found a better way for dude to get the mask, i dont care how weak of a state he’s in, Michael Myers should not be getting pushed around and bullied. Allyson was trauma bonding with Corey i think that was the idea.

Yea i agree with u. It was an interesting concept that i liked but i can understand its too late to try that with an established iconic horror figure so the hardcore halloween fans in my theater were disgusted. Did anyone stay til the end of the credits? I heard u can hear his breathing after the last credit rolled

morris

Superstar
Daps
Yea i agree with u. It was an interesting concept that i liked but i can understand its too late to try that with an established iconic horror figure so the hardcore halloween fans in my theater were disgusted. Did anyone stay til the end of the credits? I heard u can hear his breathing after the last credit rolled
No...shyt was that bad. I want to forget it.

This trash is right up there with the 3rd Jeepers Creeper and the Halloween with Busta and Tyra Banks. Smelly shytty movie. The concept completely annihilated the mythology. Had to literally wait for the end MMyers got his groove back :scust:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t no fukkin way they did that shyt again :dead: Especially with this ending I didn’t even think about a post credit

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
LMAO nahhh man

they got this nikka Mike strung out in some sewer tunnel forreal? smh

how this dude catch a high after stabbing that police officer, my man hit the

whatdyousay.gif

:dead::dead: i'll finish this silly ass shyt another day, im tappin out for tonight

:laff: