Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So just finished it. Interesting concept but too much for one movie.

i Remember reading a review that said that this was not a good idea to end the trilogy on, meanwhile some reviewers loved it.

im in the camp that thinks this was a no go.

there’s too much twisting of the characters to make shyt work for the convenience of the plot.

They should’ve just kept the initial idea of it being one night, and had this movie pick up where kills ended. Yea it would’ve been a standard slasher but I think you would’ve got a more complete trilogy.

The ideas in this movie only work, imo, if they are set up in 1 or Atleast 2.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So just finished it. Interesting concept but too much for one movie.

i Remember reading a review that said that this was not a good idea to end the trilogy on, and some reviewers loved it.

im in the camp that thinks this was a no go.

there’s too much twisting of the characters to make shyt work for the convenience of the plot.

They should’ve just kept the initial idea of it being one night, and had this movie pick up where kills ended. Yea it would’ve been a standard slasher but I think you would’ve got a more complete trilogy.

The ideas in this movie only work, imo, if they are set up in 1 or Atleast 2.

The Corey plot would have been good for maybe a start of a new trilogy. Like have Corey look into Mikes eye during the third act before he dies and then he eventually takes over as mike at the end scene or ending credit scene.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
This wasn't an ideal way to end the franchise but I enjoyed the film :yeshrug:

I liked the approach they went with in the first 30 or so minutes although it felt like an alternate universe; that sista had to snap Laurie back into reality.

There were tons of goofy shyt going on tho.
Why was Mike hiding out for 4 years? I told my cousin it doesn't matter how old and decrepit Mike gets, he can fold anyone into a pretzel yet they have this cac wrestle with him and take his mask :beli:
Allyson is supposed to be a young woman in her 20s but she was carrying on like a rebellious teenager :why:

Luenell survived :heh:

What was the purpose of casting the Black sheriff? I don't think there's ever been a more irrelevant character.

Laurie made sure that nikka wasnt coming back this time. Unmasked bruh, bled him out, then shredded his azz into ground beef:picard:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
The Corey plot would have been good for maybe a start of a new trilogy. Like have Corey look into Mikes eye during the third act before he dies and then he eventually takes over as mike at the end scene or ending credit scene.

Have Mike choke him out like he did, only to look at him and see "the devil's eyes." This startles Mike and he collapses along with Corey. They're both laid out. The camera slowly zooms in on Mike, as we anticipate him rising up like we've seen before, including in this movie. Nothing happens. Camera slowly pulls back. Then

michael-myers.gif

Only it's Corey who rises up. He looks at Mike's dead body and takes the mask off his dead head. He slowly pulls it over his face as the slower Halloween leitmotif plays. You then hear the classic Michael Myers breathing, courtesy of Corey. Smash cut to end credits.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Have Mike choke him out like he did,ol only to look at him and see "the devil's eyes." This startles Mike and he collapses along with Corey. They're both laid out. The camera slowly zooms in on Mike, as we anticipate him rising up like we've seen before, including in this movie. Nothing happens. Camera slowly pulls back. Then

michael-myers.gif

Only it's Corey who rises up. He looks at Mike's dead body and takes the mask off his dead head. He slowly pulls it over his face as the slower Halloween leitmotif plays. You then hear the classic Michael Myers breathing, courtesy of Corey. Smash cut to end credits.

Good shyt, that would have been a way better ending of one trilogy and the beginning of a new one.

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Here are my thoughts on it. I thought it wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. Halloween 1978 is my #1 favorite film and after the abominations of H6, Resurrection, H2 2009, I was worried Blumhouse would fukk this up. Was this a good Halloween canonical movie? No, but a good movie if this was a stand alone non canon side piece.

THEY MADE MICHAEL MYERS, THE GUY WHO fukkED UP THE HADDONFIELD FIRE DEPARTMENT AND NO SOLD A MOB ATTACK AND KILLED THE MOB SINGLE-HANDEDLY 4 YEARS AGO A WEAK bytch! Got his mask wrestled away by a guy who looks like a 99 cents store Harry Potter! Pathetic.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I can guarantee that this trilogy will be seen in a better light years from now.
I WILL guarantee it will not. 'Ends' made sure that years from now this will be looked as the PoS it is and always will be. Not going to romanticize this just because 'they dared explored a new idea' when the idea (let's leave out the STAR/SHAPE out for most of the movie as we explore the white-boy school-shooter trope) and execution (slow and too much filler to ... see prior explanation) was garbage.