Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Its pretty obvious the pandemic ruined this movie. This was originally suppose to pick up right after the ending of Kills.

HOW DID THE PANDEMIC
CAUSE THEM TO WRITE
A WHOLE NEW STORY?

AS IF THE PANDEMIC STOPPED
THEM FROM GOING WITH
THEIR ORIGINAL PLAN.

THEY WERE IN THE SAME
TOWN WITH THE SAME ACTORS.

THESE FOOLS SAW THE
HORRIBLE RESPONSE TO "KILLS"
GOT SCARED AND WENT
IN ANOTHER DIRECTION.
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ain’t no fukkin way they did that shyt again :dead: Especially with this ending I didn’t even think about a post credit

PEACOCK CUT THAT shyt OFF
AS SOON AS THE FILM WENT OFF
SO ILL BE SHOCKED IF THERE
WAS AN AFTER CREDIT SCENE.

SMH IF TRUE.

THAT nikka DEAD DEAD.
AINT NO fukkING BREATHING.
:devil:
:evil:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Name your movie Halloween Ends and give us Halloween: Making a Michael Myers.

loomis-doctor-loomis.gif

David Gordon Green... God damn you

loomis-doctor-loomis.gif

Last edited:

Avisible Man

Daps
LMAO nahhh man

they got this nikka Mike strung out in some sewer tunnel forreal? smh

how this dude catch a high after stabbing that police officer, my man hit the

whatdyousay.gif

:dead::dead:

I was reminded of Scorpio sniffing coke and hulking out in Predator 2

predator-two.gif

hulk-hogan-wwe.gif

Mike hulking out is gonna live in the annals of Halloween history.

You got Moonman Mike from Halloween ll with the space gloves, looking like The Fury in Metal Gear Solid 3.

20161031-175758-2.jpg

There's NFL Blitz Mike with the shoulder pads as he's floating downstream to start Halloween 5.

PXL-20220831-025334449-2.jpg

Ends was part Halloween 5; where was this shyt? Mike needed that extra padding with how :flabbynsick: he was.

Maybe my personal favorite is Inmate Mike, not to be confused with Prison Mike from The Office. This guy was in the corner of his cell, on his knees, playing with his chains. Just unbelievable. :dead:

PXL-20220831-025059521-MP-2.jpg

You're amongst the legends now, Hulking Mike.

I ain't even mention Running Mike in Halloween 6 or Talking Mike in Rob Zombie's Halloween ll. :dead:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yea i agree with u. It was an interesting concept that i liked but i can understand its too late to try that with an established iconic horror figure so the hardcore halloween fans in my theater were disgusted. Did anyone stay til the end of the credits? I heard u can hear his breathing after the last credit rolled
I was the first person out of that fukkin’ theater, lol. I guess that’s their silly alternative to flashing ‘Michael Myers will return.on screen like an MCU movie. :pachaha:

Not a matter of ‘if’ he’ll return, but ‘when’. Someone is going to reboot this shyt again.

Last edited:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What in the actual fukk did I just watch?!? I have no words for what a clusterfukk that was. They should have called it Cory Kills because that's what it was, and Michael Myers was reduced to some sewer dwelling pennywise shyt. I'm kind of astounded how bad I found this movie to be. Easily the worst in the entire franchise for me, and that's saying alot. I suddenly appreciate 2018 and Kills alot more

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
It was a decent movie, but they nerfed the fukk outta mike. So the town dweeb who all the sudden gets some confidence overpowers mike enough to steal his mask?

Mike was chokeholding people up with one hand, his left fukkin hand at that, and he couldnt handle this copycat?

Avisible Man

Daps
It was a decent movie, but they nerfed the fukk outta mike. So the town dweeb who all the sudden gets some confidence overpowers mike enough to steal his mask?

Mike was chokeholding people up with one hand, his left fukkin hand at that, and he couldnt handle this copycat?

This kid had the power of Thorn. :dead: The druids abandoned Mike. He needed a better hermit hookup. This bum had nothing on the OG Halloween 5 Hermit with his parrot, Tookie. That dude had a hut and a hot plate cooking hot dogs and beans. This guy is a bum under a bridge. Probably not even feeding pigeons. Mike woulda been up and outta the sewer and back to murder in a year under the care of a better hermit.

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
This kid had the power of Thorn. :dead: The druids abandoned Mike. He needed a better hermit hookup. This bum had nothing on on the OG Halloween 5 Hermit with his parrot, Tookie. That dude had a hut and a hot plate cooking hot dogs and beans. This guy is a bum under a bridge. Probably not even feeding pigeons. Mike woulda been up and outta the sewer and back to murder in a year under the care of a better hermit.
I forgot all about the bum asking the loser how he was able to escape as MMyers never let anyone else out.

And why is the mask being referenced as a portal of sorts? Almost as bas as when the board was the sole source of power for the Silver Surfer in the Fox version of FF4 sequel.