Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I thought you guys were exaggerating with about this movie but wow....

The way Cory was able to just get the mask off :flabbynsick: Mike like that. I understand the notion of him getting stronger as he kills. In the last movie they presented him as damn near having super powers. I don't know it just seemed like something was off about this movie. Mike had an understudy like seriously? It was a average movie at best, not a movie I would want to see again.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
After watching this I just thought in my head wouldn't this trilogy have worked better as a TV series? :patrice:

Like you flesh out all these sub plots withing a couple of episodes and the pacing would of been better.

Just a disappointing way to end this saga. :beli:

Well, anyways you know hes coming back down the road.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
After watching this I just thought in my head wouldn't this trilogy have worked better as a TV series? :patrice:

Like you flesh out all these sub plots withing a couple of episodes and the pacing would of been better.

Just a disappointing way to end this saga. :beli:

Well, anyways you know hes coming back down the road.
Probably, "We are making a new canon that erases the 2018 canon." :snoop:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Gotta come back and hit this film with the :mjpls:for having the cac bully's death (the guy who antagonized Cory for a majority of the film) be out of focus, but the breh who (rightfully) told him and that broad to get the fukk away from his radio station gets downright savaged in 4K.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Its pretty obvious the pandemic ruined this movie. This was originally suppose to pick up right after the ending of Kills.
Would’ve made more sense to see Haddonfield residents gathering together at the end the way they did if it occurred on the same night.

Looking at Blumhouse kinda sideways here and that feels weird to say. Myers is the first thing that pops up in their intro, so you’d think they would ensure top tier treatment for the icon.

Sway

Banned
Daps
Gotta come back and hit this film with the :mjpls:for having the cac bully's death (the guy who antagonized Cory for a majority of the film) be out of focus, but the breh who (rightfully) told him and that broad to get the fukk away from his radio station gets downright savaged in 4K.
And did you noticed how he was portrayed? :mjpls:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Would’ve made more sense to see Haddonfield residents gathering together at the end the way they did if it occurred on the same night.

Looking at Blumhouse kinda sideways here. Myers is the first thing that pops up in their intro, so you’d think they would ensure top tier treatment for the icon.

They had it all planned out where all the movies were going to take place on the same night too. Maybe since they could not film Kills and Ends back to back no more they got this new idea where they thought they could take two different concepts and mashed them up in one plot.