Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was an enjoyable movie

It was a bad Halloween movie.

what I THINK they were going for was an interesting idea. They also were trying to build off what Laurie said in the last movie, the more he kills the stronger he gets. Its been 4 years of just living in a sewer more than likely just eating the rats (for the breh wondering how he could’ve survived). Now they definitely should’ve found a better way for dude to get the mask, i dont care how weak of a state he’s in, Michael Myers should not be getting pushed around and bullied. Allyson was trauma bonding with Corey i think that was the idea.

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Yo ,,WTF. As a huge MM/Halloween fan, this shyt was utter trash! Garbage. WTF

ENOUGH of the white-boy shooter emo trope. How TF did they mess this up?? MMyers needs help/an assistant?
This was BAD bad. In the the first 30 minutes they focus on Corey, an emo-accidental killer. MMyers was not even shown until damn near the end.

And now MMyers can be killed by slicing his throat?? The Shape got tired of his sister/niece fighting back? They ruined the mythology with this one.

Never, ever thought I'd say this but this is trash. You were warned.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Forgot to post in my previous post that this one felt separate from the others in the trilogy. The trilogy as a whole imo doesn’t connect/mesh well. The characters who made it to Halloween Ends doesn’t feel consistent with how they were written in Halloween 2018, or Halloween Kills. Not even better or worse, just not consistent. Too many bad decisions by the writers all around.

If the timeline is supposed to be Halloween OG to Halloween 2018 to Halloween Kills to Halloween Ends. I’d prefer the OG timeline. These writers had the blueprint and they failed. I felt like everyone was dumb in Kills, but in this one it all seems so meaningless. I don’t know which one is worse. Ends might be worse (Kills might have more replay value only because of the kills), and I never thought that would be the case after they dropped the ball with Kills. Honestly, they could have ended on the 2018 movie. And even that one at the time I thought was a little overrated when everyone was gassing it.

Also this seemed more like a combination of other films not in the Halloween universe. It was damn near Wes Craven like at times. The other films it was like:
Christine
It (somewhat)
Maybe a little bit of the Crow

Last edited:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Think about how the story could’ve played out over the course of the trilogy. At least it would’ve (probably) made more sense.

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
There was nothing fresh about the story. There were elements from Halloween 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, H20, Resurrection, Rob Zombie's Halloween ll, Psycho, and Jason Goes to Hell. There was even some Scream 2 in there. They were even hinting at some Natural Born Killers shyt.

This shyt was disappointing especially when you consider how Gordon Green ignored all continuity except for the original, only to create a movie that was all of those movies rolled in one. :gucci:

He really leaned heavy on that Rob Zombie H2 shyt too, the worst Halloween movie.

How the hell is Michael Myers not gonna Michael Myers until halfway through a trilogy ender? :dead: I don't give a fukk if Mike is :flabbynsick: or not. He needed that Halloween 5 hermit stimulus.

Now, it wasn't all bad. There were some cool kills. We got 3 Hall of Fame head stomps in the Halloween franchise now. :banderas:

Corey got to live Dr. Sartain's dream and become a serial killer right in front of our eyes. And shyt finally got real when he put the mask on and got busy. But the problem was that it came way too late in the runtime.

Laurie crucifying evil incarnate was cool imagery with the stigmata. And finally getting to dispose of the Boogeyman in one of the most satisfying ways imaginable after 44 years. Thank God she ain't go out sad like she did in Resurrection. :whew:

Soundtrack was dope. Had go hit the 👍🏽 up on that "Burn it Down" track by Boy Harsher.

I don't know if I can put this below Rob Zombie's Halloween ll. That shyt was terrible. And Rob Zombie and I are from the same fukking city. :francis:

The final act and kills saved this shyt. Despite the elements from the franchise, it didn't feel like a Halloween movie until it was almost too late. Definitely worse than Halloween Kills. That was at least, a Halloween movie.

Ends narrowly avoids last place but it's duking it out in the bottom third of the Halloween batting order with 5, 6 and Resurrection.

I was supposed to see this on Thursday with my best friend and nephew. My other nephew, who is too young for Halloween, got a fever, fainted hit his head on the stove. Turned out that the poor kid contracted Hand Foot and Mouth when they were just at Universal. So, we couldn't go see this shyt in theaters. Thank Samhain and the Druids:blessed:

I'm sorry for the long post but I love the Halloween franchise. I can all but assure you that I've seen every movie more than anyone here save for some absolute movie marathoning manicacs in middle America. I like Halloween 6. The original. Introducing Paul Stephen Rudd. Not the Producer's Cut. Michael Myers slashed the Stephen right outta that mothafukka. I write because I care.

I think I need to write a script for the my own Halloween movie. It's something one of my best friends from college and I talked about doing back in like 2010. I gotta rid the world, or, at least the Peacock audience, of this atrocity.

Evil definitely died tonight. :deadrose:

Donald Pleasence is rolling over in his grave. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I'm sorry to repeat myself, but how do you have the audacity to just ignore every movie except for the original, then make the finale in your trilogy a reimagined Rob Zombie's Halloween ll with elements of every movie (that you ignored) in the franchise?

I feel like Earn when he was waiting for D'Angelo and dude pointed him to the Dasani to drink. Unacceptable... Unacceptable :damn:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I was thinking. Since they wanted to deviate so much. They could have went the Saw route for this.
I thought of Saw 3 when breh (the black detective) said to the women detective “I don’t get it. How the hell could he do all this when he was damn near on his death bed last time we seen him?”

They could have summed up Halloween Kills within 30 minutes and included it in Halloween 2018. THEN for the sequel (after Michael barely survives everything) they could have had the new Michael doing all the killing but hide it from the viewer. At the end Laurie kills Michael and unmasks him only to reveal its her granddaughters bf. Michael had help, and that explains why even though he was heavily wounded. He was still catching bodies with ease. This means the real Michael is either dead from his wounds or still out there somewhere. Halloween Ends could of further explained the twist in the beginning of the movie, then confirm Michael is alive. Then just continue on with the story of Michael trying to kill Laurie, and killing anyone who gets in his way.

Last edited: