Half the Perfect Dark Team quit, project is in Development hell

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Actually Meach, I just Googled, "Industry Leading Xbox Exclusives." :comeon: The results blew my mind.

thread-14236657-8279849223115673622.jpg

industry leading xbox exclusives - Google Search

Help us out. :gucci:
It’s already been posted.

No need for googles breh.

Just pay attention.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The “noise” is just console stan stuff.

There’s always an angle. If they don’t announce the games early it means they aren’t working on anything, if they do announce they are working on something these same guys be counting days and scouring Twitter to look for a reason said game is gonna be “bad” months or even years before the game is even properly revealed.:smh:

I don't know, breh. There seems to be non folks that aren't particularly happy with how they're handling ongoing development of the multiplayer side, along with stuff like them not having campaign co-op ready.

And I agree, Microsoft was in a tough spot, but this is kind've an unforced error. Goodwill toward XBox is about as high as I remember it being since the peak of the 360. They easily could've gotten off something to the tune of "Our new studios are working hard to bring you great new experiences, which we'll share with you closer to when they're ready. In the meantime, we're still working hard on making XBox the best place to play via GamePass."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the lesson to be learned is that people think its easy to put out games as good and consistently as sony does and the way they manage their studios is a part of that.

Kojima was helped by Cerny, given an engine, and external development teams to get his game done in 4 years. SIE was there every step of the way for Death Strandings development. Its probably why it feels like a finished complete game, versus something like MGSV

People think upper management plays no part in game releases. Theres a reason the Kena developers praise Sony as much as they do. Its not just about writing a blank check everyone can just go to Tencent, Embracer, or NetEase if they just wanted money.

Microsoft studios have a long way to go before they are putting out games like the other two

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
PlayStation pays for a timed exclusive indie game.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Somehow it means Sony is “managing” studios correctly. And y’all dance through the streets pretending the game is the best shyt ever released cause “Sony got another one”

Xbox pays for a timed exclusive indie game.
Cuphead

And it doesn’t even exist. Microsoft has done nothing but “mismanage” studios:comeon:

It’s all documented breh. You clowns just make up whatever you need to make up to keep the stanning alive :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PlayStation pays for a timed exclusive indie game.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Somehow it means Sony is “managing” studios correctly. And y’all dance through the streets pretending the game is the best shyt ever released cause “Sony got another one”

Xbox pays for a timed exclusive indie game.
Cuphead

And it doesn’t even exist. Microsoft has done nothing but “mismanage” studios:comeon:

It’s all documented breh. You clowns just make up whatever you need to make up to keep the stanning alive :smh:
https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-5/kena-bridge-of-spirits

Cuphead is on nintendo and playstation, what does that have to do with xbox?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't know, breh. There seems to be non folks that aren't particularly happy with how they're handling ongoing development of the multiplayer side, along with stuff like them not having campaign co-op ready.
Halo always has “fans” being upset with its direction. All the way back to Halo 3 it’s been the same shyt. 343i is very involved with communicating with those people.

But the overwhelming majority of the “noise” comes from people who could care less and are just interested in promoting negativity.

If you check the halo Forums, despite some of the complaints Halo infinite is the most well received Halo game in over a decade.

And I agree, Microsoft was in a tough spot, but this is kind've an unforced error. Goodwill toward XBox is about as high as I remember it being since the peak of the 360. They easily could've gotten off something to the tune of "Our new studios are working hard to bring you great new experiences, which we'll share with you closer to when they're ready. In the meantime, we're still working hard on making XBox the best place to play via GamePass."
They’ve done both.

Fans were dying and begging for a perfect dark reboot. Was nothing wrong with them acknowledging it’s existence. As you can see the “news” would get out either way cause they have to actually build the studio and hire people to make the game.

I read somewhere that early game announcements are more about recruiting talent, than anything else.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Halo always has “fans” being upset with its direction. All the way back to Halo 3 it’s been the same shyt. 343i is very involved with communicating with those people.

But the overwhelming majority of the “noise” comes from people who could care less and are just interested in promoting negativity.

If you check the halo Forums, despite some of the complaints Halo infinite is the most well received Halo game in over a decade.

They’ve done both.

Fans were dying and begging for a perfect dark reboot. Was nothing wrong with them acknowledging it’s existence. As you can see the “news” would get out either way cause they have to actually build the studio and hire people to make the game.

I read somewhere that early game announcements are more about recruiting talent, than anything else.

Oh. You're going the "Anyone with criticism isn't a real fan route".

Do you, breh. I was trying to speak about this objectively, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the lesson to be learned is that people think its easy to put out games as good and consistently as sony does and the way they manage their studios is a part of that.

Kojima was helped by Cerny, given an engine, and external development teams to get his game done in 4 years. SIE was there every step of the way for Death Strandings development. Its probably why it feels like a finished complete game, versus something like MGSV

People think upper management plays no part in game releases. Theres a reason the Kena developers praise Sony as much as they do. Its not just about writing a blank check everyone can just go to Tencent, Embracer, or NetEase if they just wanted money.

Microsoft studios have a long way to go before they are putting out games like the other two
Lots of games take 4 years. Lots of games take 6. Some take 2, some take 15. Some are just canceled. Sony has had its fair share of all those results.

But as usual y’all gone create these feel good narratives and ignore reality.:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh. You're going the "Anyone with criticism isn't a real fan route".
No. Did you/can you read.

I literally said fans of Halo are always outspoken.

That’s the first thing I said

:dahell:

Do you, breh. I was trying to speak about this objectively, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.
Seems you can’t read objectively:stopitslime: