Half the Perfect Dark Team quit, project is in Development hell

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Those Windows Central guys are glorified PR. They were the first one pushing the "this is normal, nothing to see here" bullshyt, when it was obvious the studio was imploding. :camby:
Yes anything other than “Microsoft sucks” is PR. And every random tweet/rumor that can be seen as negative is 100% facts.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Nothing “imploding” that’s just the narrative you weirdos want to promote.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's nice to have some clarification, and Gallagher said he's confident in the development still.

I think at this point you have to table the speculation and wait for a game reveal.

Xbox has 60 games in development, no need to focus on this one game.
It makes sense.

They hired a whole ass established studio. Lots of people probably felt they weren’t needed, and they probably were right :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes anything other than “Microsoft sucks” is PR. And every random tweet/rumor that can be seen as negative is 100% facts.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Nothing “imploding” that’s just the narrative you weirdos want to promote.

So your saying these people didn't quit at all?!:patrice:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
It makes sense.

They hired a whole ass established studio. Lots of people probably felt they weren’t needed, and they probably were right :manny:

Exactly. Gallagher was head of Crystal Dynamics when they rebooted Tomb Raider, it just makes sense to pivot to CD.

I don't know what exactly these detractors want to hear.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Right

Funny because i see so many xbox stans loving elden ring, meanwhile they refuse to get a playstation or mock anything on it so they’re also missing out on Bloodborne and Demon’s Souls for no reason. Makes no sense

Like theres a reason these games have such a loyal fanbase after so many years, they have been really good for a really long time
Shyt's wild, I ring that Beckoning Bell in Bloodborne and other Sony Stans show up in a few seconds :wow: