Half of black Millennials make less than 15k a year.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
At this point we're the only ones shaming each other for staying at home. Even white people have come to accept the fact that they may live with their parents into their 30s and beyond.
How many of us come from pleasant homes though? :patrice:

Personally speaking for me I can't fathom living with my mom for 10 more years :francis:

I think..(to generalize of course) the AA family unit is broken compared to other groups..

You see Haitians, Africans and the kids will stay at home until their late 20s or whenever they get married.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Eat a dikk and tell your pawg minions to stop negging me c00n

This is why they should’ve kept registration closed until after the next general election :snoop:

Now you’re neg on site for being annoying, stupid, and unable to detect obvious sarcasm.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Stats are heavily skewed... 1 year olds are considered millenials, 10 year olds, 15 year olds.. kids in high school, college, etc..

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Education is still very important in terms of earning higher income HOWEVER people should major in things that will earn them money that would allow them to pay back their investment on education and then some. There are too many people going to college for degrees which will not earn them a good income and it's not a coincidence that those degrees tend to be the least challenging (i.e sociology, English, psychology etc).

It's only an American phenomenon where parents tell their kids that going to college is sufficient or that the college experience is important. I have tutored HS kids in math from immigrant backgrounds (i.e Asians, Africans, and Middle Easterns) the parents determine or steer the kids toward a specific field and those fields are the ones that earn a lot of money and in which there will always be a market for. The idra of going to college for social development or the experience to make new friends is totally secondary or even non existent. They see college as literally a preparation for the workforce.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people have been duped into thinking they were making it. A "black " President. Professional sports teams dominated by African Americans, Africans or Afro Latinos. Popular culture heavily influenced by hip-hop, an aesthetic created and still heavily curated by black people. We are the "IT" people of this world, yet we are at the bottom in every respect. Without us, this society would be the definition of mayyonaise and white bread, as bland as it gets, and we aren't seeing anything for it. It's going to get so much worse, in a stunningly short period of time, as long as Trump is in office. A lot of black people in America have no idea that we are presently being targeted for extermination. :francis:

One of the realest post I read on the forum

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
16 hour days should be 3 days a week at most.
I’m friends with quite a few nurses and hadn’t heard anything about this. CNAs as well.

My moms a nurse and works 4 days one week 12 hours and the next week works 3 days 12 hour shifts

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
Black Americans are the most delusional group on Earth. Our women feel they deserve the spoils that CAC men provide their wives, yet we're worth a fraction of what their worth.

We're just a stunting / flossing / fronting people. We're broke is fukk. We imitate success, but we don't have much. Don't own and land or office bldgs.

We really need to get real. When you think everything is gravy you don't try and fix anything.

THIS. We really need to start understanding what the hell WEALTH really is.:francis:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This country, with all of its wealth, could be a utopia on earth for everyone who lives here. We could allocate our riches for univeral healthcare, free education from K to college, affordable housing, universal income, and and more - with plenty of money left over and while remaining militarily dominant. But that’ll never happen because most cacs in America don’t want any of those programs to benefit black people. Obama initiated an affordable healthcare plan supported by a majority of Americans, but Republicans have fought to overturn it because their constituents - many of whom enjoying the healthcare it’s afforded them since being signed into law - don’t want the ungrateful blacks receiving ANY adequate healthcare that isn’t financially painful to avail. The cognitive dissonance of cacs is :whew:

I feel ya overall message, but its been time we stop celebrating that shyt.

Wasnt anything "affordable " about that shyt

And to make matters worse it went from a step in the right direction that should be built upon to some (non) standard that needs to be preserved

We have the most expensive healthcare in the world by far....obamacare included. Affordable my ass. Let's stop disservicing ourselves and our children by praising it

Daps
Okay then believe this..

Black men with advanced degrees earn HALF of what white men make with no degree

Black men with advanced degree=40k
White men with no degree=80k

How did you get those numbers?:dahell:

The median for black men with an advanced degree is ~$63k
For white men with just a HS diploma ~$30.5k

08-B7-F1-AE-6-D04-417-C-99-C4-E389-D7-DADB5-F.png

937-A6791-95-F9-4-BC3-9201-8-F1-A5-C04-FA85.png