Half of black Millennials make less than 15k a year.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
They are going by tax returns submitted.
There are a LOT of people working under the table and running scams and flat out stealing.
These stores ain't hurting for black shoppers so don't believe the hype.
This actually why a lot data skewed. I know barbers in LA making making 1-2k a week. Best believe their tax return looking like 12k :mjlol:

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
Not everyone scamming and selling drugs is making a lot of money only a select few and even then it’s a not a long term lifestyle and when get busted and go to jail they come home broke
Instagram telling a different story my G.......I know too many nikkas who fashion go toe to toe with rappers and even if you live at home with mama and have no responsibilities that way of living aint cheap.......

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dude needs go f**k himself, spreading propaganda like this. I'm not saying we are where we need to be, but to imply that we are worse off than we were 70-80 years ago is absolutely asinine.
He is right and wrong. 70-80 years ago, some Black folks was still in some form of slavery. But we had some good communities and a lot of Blacks have more of a network to communicate with each other better than then today. I would say Baby boomers had it much better today than the industrial Blacks of the same age back then. Unquestionably so. But Black millennials probably got it worst than everyone.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That's another thing I wondered too. For people who do get degrees in stem, but have lower gpas, why would they get hired over someone with a higher gpa?

Is there any point in doing stem if you are barely passing ?

Why would anyone hire someone who barely passed over someone with a 3.0 and above ?
A lot of times, you just end up doing the same basic jobs you were doing before college if that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Overpopulation isn’t the problem. Hoarding of resources is affecting our quality of life.

True, that may be a part of it, but the population in America TRIPLED since 1970. Thw reason why land and housing ia so hard to get, is because the demand far exceed the availability.

More people = higher cost of living. Ee May need to enforce a 2 child limit like China did.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
True, that may be a part of it, but the population in America TRIPLED since 1970. Thw reason why land and housing ia so hard to get, is because the demand far exceed the availability.

More people = higher cost of living. Ee May need to enforce a 2 child limit like China did.
Jeff Bezos has $160. I think if we took his money would find a way to build more houses.