Half of black Millennials make less than 15k a year.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
So you from NEW YORK!:blessed:
Born and raised in Q.V/Hollis :mjcry:

Till I got kicked out the New York city school district for missing school and having fights (I was making $15 dollars an hour as a 16 year old I was like what was the point of this shyt ).

When I tell you everything in my life lined up at the right times , I shouldn't even be where I'm at right now in life.

On a side note... I stress the importance of having both parents in your life even if they're separated/divorced its important that they put aside whatever bullshyt issues they have and at the end of the day make sacrifices for their child's happiness the way they did for me and my older sibling.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
how much does the other half make so we can get an accurate average? Statistics shady AF.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Thanks, but that says a black person with an associate's degree has the same likelihood of landing a job as a white person with just a HS diploma, not that a black college grad has the same likelihood as a white HS dropout.

And what about the felon part? That would be the most surprising.
Those are two different links that tell you exactly what I posted. lol

Study: Black man and white felon – same chances for hire
Even more troubling, whites with a felony conviction fared just as well, if not better, than a black applicant with a clean background.

Racial disparities have been documented in many contexts, but here, comparing the two job applicants side by side, we are confronted with a troubling reality: Being black in America today is just about the same as having a felony conviction in terms of one’s chances of finding a job.

The young black men posing as job applicants in this study were bright college kids, models of discipline and hard work; and yet, even in this best case scenario, these applicants were routinely overlooked simply on the basis of the color of their skin. The results of this study suggest that black men must work at least twice as hard as equally qualified whites simply to overcome the stigma of their skin color.

A Black College Student Has The Same Chances Of Getting A Job As A White High School Dropout

0J8c0qrqtcxwSQd6G.png

The graph shows you, See the white no HS diploma and see how its about some college blacks.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
For what type of job? That intentional obscurity is a trick to hype a defeatist peice.

White Felon and Black college grad apply for a job as an economist with the Federal Trade Commission. Who gets the job?

White Felon and Black a college grad apply for a job packing boxes and shipping labels. Who gets the job?

Get an education.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
For what type of job? That intentional obscurity is a trick to hype a defeatist peice.

White Felon and Black college grad apply for a job as an economist with the Federal Trade Commission. Who gets the job?

White Felon and Black a college grad apply for a job packing boxes and shipping labels. Who gets the job?

Get an education.
Read the whole article, its detailed don't try to not read and make up a reason for it to not apply.

That said Im the last one you should be coming to with regard to a defeatist mindset. I'm a hyper capitalist, I"m not looking for nor advocating for white government handouts. Its just we have to be wide open about what the white structure will do and how it will operate.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Read the whole article, its detailed don't try to not read and make up a reason for it to not apply.

That said Im the last one you should be coming to with regard to a defeatist mindset. I'm a hyper capitalist, I"m not looking for nor advocating for white government handouts. Its just we have to be wide open about what the white structure will do and how it will operate.
You're just some random guy on a message board to me, idgaf if you drop dead today. :manny:

I'm advocating black men to get educations and have a better quality of life. Keep comparing yourself to white people if you want, have fun with that misery.

Daps
Those are two different links that tell you exactly what I posted. lol

Study: Black man and white felon – same chances for hire

A Black College Student Has The Same Chances Of Getting A Job As A White High School Dropout

0J8c0qrqtcxwSQd6G.png

The graph shows you, See the white no HS diploma and see how its about some college blacks.

My bad, didn't realize they were two separate links when you first posted.

But again, you said black college grad = white hs dropout. That's not what the article says.

You also said black college grad = white felon. Again, not what the article says.

I don't want to argue back and forth about this all day tho. I know Amerikkka is fukked up. I just asked for link to those too claims cuz they (especially the white felon v college grad) seemed extraordinarily fukked up, even for US standards.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
These kids have no standards.
They have weak ass parents to pay their way.
They have no motivation or fear of failure due to their parent/parents doing everything for them.
They have no need for doing better due to p*ssy...females give the dustiest no-money havin ass nikkas play these days for some damn reason.
They've been shown that sitting on their ass and never bettering themselves can get them everything they want.

This is the result of a society that caters to every ineptitude and debilitating handicap of it's members.
When those useless people should have died due to their stupidity, laziness and ineptitude...society has changed the rules to allow these lackwit worthless fleshbags to exist and even worse...PERSIST!!

This is Amerikkka...
:stopitslime::pacspit:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You're just some random guy on a message board to me, idgaf if you drop dead today. :manny:

I'm advocating black men to get educations and have a better quality of life. Keep comparing yourself to white people if you want, have fun with that misery.
lol you are a little salty. Im advocating the same thing. Try to.read a bit better

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
My bad, didn't realize they were two separate links when you first posted.

But again, you said black college grad = white hs dropout. That's not what the article says.

You also said black college grad = white felon. Again, not what the article says.

I don't want to argue back and forth about this all day tho. I know Amerikkka is fukked up. I just asked for link to those too claims cuz they (especially the white felon v college grad) seemed extraordinarily fukked up, even for US standards.
rhe article literally says white felons fare better or the same than black college grads. I bolded that for you.